Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crashing problem on Samsung Devices

I can't able to play the game because I have Samsung galaxy J2 and it is not supported by the game. But all Samsung Galaxy Devices are now upgraded and meeting the minimum requirements. It was written their that only those android devices are not supported which have 1GB or less then 1GB of RAM. And my Samsung Galaxy J2 have 2GB Ram. I want help , can devices supported. I am 44 level player and you can understand now why I like this game so much.
Tagged:

Comments

• CalmCalm Posts: 4
    Can you guys suggest something.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2018
    You're not going to get much help from Kabam. If you look through the forum, you'll see a lot of posts on this issue. Their 1gb minimum is not enough to handle this game because the game is not stable. 2 gb of ram, depending on the device, is also not enough.

your best option is to see if you can free as much hard drive space by moving your heavy sized apps over to an sd card. this will give the game some more cache space.