Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raids unfair

Why are raids always against higher ranked players and why only three bots against 6

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Why are there so many strong bots in Spotlight missions and why only 5 bots against X?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Because you're not playing players, you're playing AI. You'll find that the AI on most base defenses are not great and you'll learn which bits are good defenders and which ones aren't...ie: Ironhide is an amazing bot to play but sucks on base defense because the AI isn't very aggressive.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    6? I wish I can take all 7 of them but hey, it's 5 max.
    If you don't fight higher ranked players, you're getting less medal than what you may lose when attacked. Therefore, you drop constantly down the ladder and gain less chips.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    It’s pretty difficult to win a defense as it is right now. I might net one or two a month out of being attacked daily. I just feel that raiding is heavily in the attackers favor right now. My base has around 20k rating and I’ve seen people run through it with very litttle to no damage to there bots, my base isn’t the best, but it’s not a completely free win either. With that said I also can’t remember the last time I lost attacking a base. They need to make it easier for us to rank up mods imo, that will help balance it a little bit.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Kenny wrote: »
    It’s pretty difficult to win a defense as it is right now. I might net one or two a month out of being attacked daily. I just feel that raiding is heavily in the attackers favor right now. My base has around 20k rating and I’ve seen people run through it with very litttle to no damage to there bots, my base isn’t the best, but it’s not a completely free win either. With that said I also can’t remember the last time I lost attacking a base. They need to make it easier for us to rank up mods imo, that will help balance it a little bit.

my base is 35k and I get a raid defense once in a blue moon. I've only really come across one hard base and it is Gojuanes and his is like, 39.5k iirc.
    Until we can start to rank mods up a lot quicker, bases wont be difficult
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What is the point for anyone to wish for a defense win? If everybody succeeds in their raid, we're literally milking Kabam of raid chips. But if the raider loses, the defender gets 600 chips for all the trouble ranking up the mods. Oh well.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    What is the point for anyone to wish for a defense win? If everybody succeeds in their raid, we're literally milking Kabam of raid chips. But if the raider loses, the defender gets 600 chips for all the trouble ranking up the mods. Oh well.

For me, it's the closest we get to PvP. The chips and medals are insignificant but it's the only aspect that feels like me vs another player.

They need to add synergy to base defense - that would be sweet.