Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mods: few simple additions needed/added regarding bots, crystals, items

Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
1. The option to open one crystal at a time, instead of 10, without spinning them.

2. Items in your inventory that are expiring have no label, u can't click on them to see which one it is, they all look the same, nothing to differentiate if it's the same color.
n424bu4gufvs.jpg

3. (This is the most needed addition) --- Adding stars & rank on the bots card so u know what it is without having to click each one separately. Sig would be helpful as well so u don't have to search each bot.

Comments

• Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    edited July 2018
    Also want to piggyback off of omega_ben's topic, how come we can't reset masteries separately when we want to change one thing, we have to reset them all which is incredibly annoying and redundant.
    Bringing this back
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    I want unduped bots to have hollow stars, it’s hard for a color blind person to tell at a glance if a bot is duped or not.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Same_ol_G wrote: »
    1. The option to open one crystal at a time, instead of 10, without spinning them.

2. Items in your inventory that are expiring have no label, u can't click on them to see which one it is, they all look the same, nothing to differentiate if it's the same color.
    n424bu4gufvs.jpg

3. (This is the most needed addition) --- Adding stars & rank on the bots card so u know what it is without having to click each one separately. Sig would be helpful as well so u don't have to search each bot.

I agree with all the above and maybe able to sort by rank.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Gold crystals need buff,, each of them just give 2.5k
    How about being able to sort by sig level.
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited August 2018
    Maybe all proposed function/improvement will be available to commander who buys a VIP pass.
    $50 for 30days

Hire me
    edited August 2018
    Maybe all proposed function/improvement will be available to commander who buys a VIP pass.
    $50 for 30days

Hire me

I don't know if I'm reading you wrong but you want these changes to be available for only a month and you have to spend $30 to do so? Surely that can't be what you mean, that doesn't make any sense.

Apologies if I misunderstood you.
    .......?
    Can I get a reply please?