Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sky Assault 4

So, sky assault 4 promises +25% anti evasion. I put a team together 5 star starscream 4 star star scream, waspinator and wind blade. This is 4 stacks of sky assault giving +100% anti-evade. Spoiler alert it doesn’t work. So having played Marvel for a long time I know Kabam will say it’s a description error and they don’t stack. But on the smallest chance that this is a stackable synergy. It would be incredible if Kabam will fix it to match the current description.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It doesn't work the same way - the synergy applies to the bots in question. You can see which synergys are active by going in that tab.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    what the heck is sky assalt?
  • Hey @DAVID_HOWELL,

So the Sky Assault synergy is not additive, but multiplicative. For example, let's use a bot with a 30% chance to evade to begin with.

-25% = 22%
    -25% = 16%
    etc.

A problem that we have with these kinds of synergies/abilities is that they're so invisible. There is no way to see how often it stops an evasion from occurring, so you're still just left seeing the ones that do.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    what the heck is sky assalt?

It's a synergy, you can tell by the OP's words
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    @DAVID_HOWELL ,,well StarScream does not give synergy to himself and others also don't do that... So,, your starscreams are 50% Anti-evade while wasp and wind are 75% Anti evade
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @DAVID_HOWELL ,,well StarScream does not give synergy to himself and others also don't do that... So,, your starscreams are 50% Anti-evade while wasp and wind are 75% Anti evade
    Hey @DAVID_HOWELL,So the Sky Assault synergy is not additive, but multiplicative.

2 stacks of (+25%) is not 50%.... just like 50% off plus an additional 25% off is not 75% off.

Voltron wrote: »
    Hey @DAVID_HOWELL,So the Sky Assault synergy is not additive, but multiplicative.

2 stacks of (+25%) is not 50%.... just like 50% off plus an additional 25% off is not 75% off.
    YEAH!!!
    75% Anti evade means opponent triggers 75% less evades...
    Means,,, CurrentEvadeChance - (75% of CEC)...
    I meant the Anti Evade is 75% Although it works multiplicative to Evade chance
    edited July 2018
    but you are adding.. 3 stacks of anti evade is not 75% less. 3 stacks of anti evade is about 42% less.

let's reuse Miike's example of 30% chance of evade. With 3 stacks of 25% Anti evade, your evade chance will be about 12.66%:

30% CEC
    - 25% Antievade
    22.5 % CEC
    - 25% Antievade
    16.88 % CEC
    - 25% Antievade
    = 12.66% CEC

If you look at Kabam Miike's example above, you'll see the numbers match.

If we used your 75%..the 30% CEC will become 7.5% CEC..that is not correct.
    Voltron wrote: »
    but you are adding.. 3 stacks of anti evade is not 75% less. 3 stacks of anti evade is about 42% less.

let's reuse Miike's example of 30% chance of evade. With 3 stacks of 25% Anti evade, your evade chance will be about 12.66%:

30% CEC
    - 25% Antievade
    22.5 % CEC
    - 25% Antievade
    16.88 % CEC
    - 25% Antievade
    = 12.66% CEC

If you look at Kabam Miike's example above, you'll see the numbers match.

Wait sky assault is multiplicative with itself? I thought it works multiplicative with evades and stacks in addition ..
    My Bad
    edited July 2018
    yeah..anytime you're combining %..it's going to be multiplicative. Kabam made it a bit confusing because your combining synergies stacks (%) against a buff or debuff that is also a %.

no worries..it's a common mistake. just like spinning two bot crystals doesn't mean your percentage is doubled. I learn this the hard way when I tried to buy something that was an additional 25% off because i thought i was getting 75% off. :s
  • Hey @DAVID_HOWELL,

So the Sky Assault synergy is not additive, but multiplicative. For example, let's use a bot with a 30% chance to evade to begin with.

-25% = 22%
    -25% = 16%
    etc.

A problem that we have with these kinds of synergies/abilities is that they're so invisible. There is no way to see how often it stops an evasion from occurring, so you're still just left seeing the ones that do.

Thanks mike my error was an arrow pointing at wind blade was a different synergy that’s were I got the 100% anti evade. Much like the old MCOC block proficiency lol. You remember those days. That’s were I was confused. I got it figured out thanks so much for your great detailed response.