Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awesome synergies...

Ok so I'm down for amazing synergies, but it's SUPER obvious that someone up there has a h@7d on for Beast Wars bots ...Beast Purification, Beast Ancestors, Beast Fury....
C'mon now....don't we think these are getting a tad out of balance? Where are these synergies for G1 bots? Bayformers? ...ANY bots but the animals?? Tantrum isn't even Beast Wars and STILL gives Beast Wars bots a boost.
The favoritism is becoming very apparent. The only thing that even comes near this is Swordmasters...and gosh...Beast Wars are included in THAT too.
Give us some good groupings for something other than animals, and PLEASE give us a Decepticon healer.

Comments

• HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    The synergies are nice, and I agree about Tantrum too. Its hard to imagine the Predacons running around mating (with what?!?) to produce the Beast Wars characters. Instead of that, why not some kind of combiner synergy Tantrum could get with Motormaster, Mixmaster, and Bonecrusher?

The game still needs a synergy between Jazz and Blaster. Those two are pretty much the stars of Tantrum's story anyway and there's nothing they get for working together?

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Like I said....since Cheetor, it looks like this is no longer a balanced game. It's a Beast Wars game. I grew up on G1 and honestly Ive resented Beast Wars since it's inception.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Oh man, there are some amazing autobot and decepticon synergy sets that you're missing out on here. Swordmaster synergy is pointless.
    There are good synergy sets for all bot classes I think anyway. Some better than others, naturally, but some really good ones for all.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Beast Fury? What does that give?
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    While the Tantrum synergy with the Beasts looks good at first, I'm not sure how useful it really will be.
    IIRC correctly, it's only one way and doesn't help Tantrum. Plus if you are already running a Beast Wars Squad, you aren't going to drop Primal. That leaves you with doubling up on Brawlers and losing another class, which isn't usually ideal.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Beast Ancestor is completely useless unless you're using Dinobot. 15% chance is almost nothing, and don't forget the AI will be more aggressive when you have that buff to screw you up.
    Beast Fury? What does that give?
    Actually that was a misquote on my part....it's beast ancestry that "gives beast fury" in the description

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Beast Ancestor is completely useless unless you're using Dinobot. 15% chance is almost nothing, and don't forget the AI will be more aggressive when you have that buff to screw you up.

It isn't nothing. BTW with 4* Tantrum it's 20%. Force a 5 hit combo on a blocking enemy and very often you can crush their nutshell.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    From what i've noticed, Shockwave can become the strongest bot in the game, if you don't mind playing with all techs. I've encountered a few in arena, max everything and two other techs.
    The shock damage was...
    It was just...
    It was just obscene.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    From what i've noticed, Shockwave can become the strongest bot in the game, if you don't mind playing with all techs. I've encountered a few in arena, max everything and two other techs.
    The shock damage was...
    It was just...
    It was just obscene.

Shhhhh...Kabam might nerf Brain Drain
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Gunz0 wrote: »

The Tantrum and beast synergy is incredible, especially for Waspinator. As long as you keep the buff refreshed, having a chance to go unblockable (works on ranged attacks too) is huge.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    Add beast war megs,,, SNERGY - Beastial Fury - All BW bots, - heavy attacks give +25% Power Rate, 2 OR more Bots on team, heavy attack refresh all non heal buffs and successful heavy refresh all non damaging, non stun Debuffs on opponent.
    There can some other exclusion too to keep it balanced
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    The shock damage was...
    It was just...
    It was just obscene.

Dude you're not kidding. He is an amazizing bot.