Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

No sound or music glitch

iOS 10.2
iPad mini 4
Wifi network
No sound or music. Deleted app and reinstalled. Issue still remains.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Periodically comes and goes on Android (Nexus 6).
  • Options
    Hey guys, can you explain a little more? Are you saying that the game's sound is missing, or that if you're already playing music or something else and then start the game, the music stops playing?
  • Options
    Robot_boyRobot_boy Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    I have no sound or music, period.

The toggle switches in the Sound area don't work at all (they move but have no effect).
  • Options
    I have no, or at least very sporadic and only short bursts, of game sound. Issues began approx 4 days ago.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Mine's a bit different, I'm using an Samsung S6 Active and the audio for every bot S3 is just ever so slightly behind the animation, maybe a third to half a second? It's not a big deal, but after growing up in bands it irritated me into keeping my phone on mute
  • Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    For me personally on zte zmax phone, it happens when multiple animations/button presses going on at once. Ill lose sound for remainder of battle, or worse same sound that was going on is the only sound....continuously for remainder of battle.

I had attributed to the hardware, but maybe not.

Does not happen on my galaxy tab a that i can remember.
  • Options
    AadhishAadhish Posts: 2
    Whenever I switch apps, like I get a call or a mail which I've to look into, I fully lose sound. Although it works fine if no apps switched.
  • Options
    I have the same problem and I tried everything nothing works
  • Options
    you guys play with sound? I heard the racket when i started the game first time, turned off all sounds and haven't considered turning them back on again since...