Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Despair Mastery vs Exo Filter (I have no idea where things go in forums)

I've noticed that sometimes in raids, I'll apply 2 debuffs against an exo filter, and that it'll auto-proc the unstoppable condition. I keep reading the descriptions (MV1 Prime's sp2 can only apply two bleeds)(Exo filter will purify all debuffs at once at 3 debuffs and proc unstoppable) and noticed that in the pause screen, the despair mastery is listed as a debuff there (just not in the play screen). I guess that sometimes the exo-filter counts despair as a debuff, and sometimes it doesn't. This isn't a case of terrible mistiming, as in most cases I do specials after the unstoppable runs out.
Wondering if despair counting towards debuff stacks for exo filter is intentional or not, or if this is something else that I'm not seeing.

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    Mv1 sp2 can reach three bleeds easily and yeah,, exo filter purifies two stack,, IDK why,,I guess it got do with rank up... A typo error in description.... But... Despair is counted as Debuff? It shouldn't....
    I just avoided activation of unstoppable by landing mv1 sp1,, Or Dinobot sp2
    Kabam please fix it..
  • Options
    Mv1 sp2 can reach three bleeds easily
    Oh the sp2 can apply 3 bleeds? I've never seen Mv1 inflict more than 2 bleeds at a time except for his sp3 (I don't have an ironhide on my squad for the double bleed synergy). Idk, it's just something odd and to keep an eye out for I guess
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I’ve seen mv1’s sp3 hit 7 bleeds once. I used to always go for sp2 with mv1, but running an IH/mv1 raid team just now and the damage he does with that amount of bleeds is epic.

Also, mv1 sp2 can hit 4 bleeds, providing the synergy activates both hits.