Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forum is useless. TeeHee

The moderators don't properly address the important issue and when you call them out, they delete your thread.

Like, idek what to say, i've been in this game since beta and they used to be a lot more helpful, now its just a bunch of money grabs who don't care about their players.

I wrote it the peaceful way, and they deleted it in 3 minutes. What should i do then?

They do open lots of threads extremely early, but just ignore players with actual important issues cuz they don't know how to address them.

TeeHee, to my dudes with overheating issues with concerns for their devices, know these guys don't care, but hey, they get the money from all that energy you buy soooooooooooooooo XD.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi there. Threads like this don't help us identify anything. If you're having an issue, I can't tell what it is from this.

We don't avoid threads, but if a thread or topic has repeatedly been addressed, and we don't have new information to share, we can't simply say the same thing over and over again. While it may seem that being in the forums is a full time job, we have lots of other things that we have to work on as well.

Closing this thread, because it's neither about the game, nor constructive.
This discussion has been closed.