Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WAR WAR WAR...

We have waited long enough...the reason people are quitting the game is cause they are bored with it....release WARS so we have more to play
Tagged:

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Strongly disagree. Adding war will make it more like mcoc. There’s enough stress every month but we don’t need to start worrying about war.
  • JayBird01JayBird01 Posts: 37
    I think war would be a fun idea for content, I like the idea of having a giant whole-alliance raid base
  • Strongly disagree. Adding war will make it more like mcoc. There’s enough stress every month but we don’t need to start worrying about war.

I agree with you here. I don’t want this game to be a clone of MCOC, i want it to be its own game. Something like combiners will make it more of it’s own game.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tree wrote: »
    We have waited long enough...the reason people are quitting the game is cause they are bored with it....release WARS so we have more to play
    JayBird01 wrote: »
    I think war would be a fun idea for content, I like the idea of having a giant whole-alliance raid base

AM is stressful enough, AW and AQ at the same day must be a pain.
    If Kascaam likes to add Wars, please, for the love of Satan, make it only available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Honestly, I’m all for new content. The game needs something else. But yeah, let’s not be MCOC copycats pLeAsE. K thx
    Instead of raiding base of another alliance, we should be able to do 3v3 arena type matches with members of the other alliance, like alliance arena in the old days of MCOC (not sure if it was real or not)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited July 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Instead of raiding base of another alliance, we should be able to do 3v3 arena type matches with members of the other alliance, like alliance arena in the old days of MCOC (not sure if it was real or not)

alliance arena was just regular arena but you all contributed to an overall score. Good days, think our alliance came 9th in the first one

Can't remember if it was for Magneto or Antman though. I'm thinking it was Antman and you needed pym cannisters
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Frustrations with War in MCOC has also caused alliances to break up and for people to quit the game. I think adding it would be a poor idea. I'm all for something new but as some others have said, please be different.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I used to say, "Add wars" ,,,now I guess Wars won't do anything better... They'll just mess it up.... Player will need to play 24x7 to complete all game modes of they get stacked up
    I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it - the great thing about this game is that you absolutely do not need to commit your entire free time to it.

Some games that cannot be named ended up needing far too much time - if you're getting bored then maybe you need to look inwards and enrich your life a bit away from mobile gaming...
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    This whole game is designed after mcoc but you don't want the war because it's to much work OMG really.. maybe you guys should find a different game to play... I want more and better rewards like 5* shards
    This whole game is designed after mcoc but you don't want the war because it's to much work OMG really.. maybe you guys should find a different game to play... I want more and better rewards like 5* shards

Buuuuuuuuuuut Treeeeeeeeeee, Spek and Jay don't let me retire

why are you even using the word "work" when talking about a game? If you want to spend 6-8 hours every day playing a game for good rewards, go play MCOC. You'll get the rewards at a decent enough rate relative to the time you spend whilst playing this game. Wars aren't necessary. There are other ways of making this game interesting without it being a 3d MCOC with robots.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Yeah I don't want wars. I run a just about top 50 alliance (56ish in recent weeks), I have a house, a full time job, a wife and 2 young kids. If you ask my wife I play this game too much as it is. If wars are added I won't ever get anything done that I need to. Not saying new content wouldn't be appreciated but I use this game as an escape, not a way of life.
    Edwin Starr disapproves of this thread.
  • No war is needed. Tell me how your going to war when you need to forge bots? Ain’t Going to happen. Now let’s see explore another option please.
    edited July 2018
    I work 7-10 6 days a week and have a family. I'm not a keyboard warrior..but I also have 38 4*s with top 5 rank 5/5..this game does not take that much time...I have no clue what you guys are talking about...try again
    edited July 2018
    I work 7-10 6 days a week and have a family. I'm not a keyboard warrior..but I also have 38 4*s with top 5 rank 5/5..this game does not take that much time...I have no clue what you guys are talking about...try again

Exactly - it doesn't take much time. That is what we're talking about. You want it to take MORE time. Time of which if you're truly WORKING 6 days a week, 15 hours a day and you have a family, it's time you don't have so don't tell me you do, because you're lying somewhere if you say you have time.

Can see this conversation is going places quickly.

If you want it to be exactly like MCOC, just go play MCOC. It isn't that difficult to figure out.
    edited July 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

Exactly - it doesn't take much time. That is what we're talking about. You want it to take MORE time. Time of which if you're truly WORKING 6 days a week, 15 hours a day and you have a family, it's time you don't have so don't tell me you do, because you're lying somewhere if you say you have time.

If you want it to be exactly like MCOC, just go play MCOC. It isn't that difficult to figure out.

Takes 15 mins to move 5 spots..if that's to much time..I don't know what to tell you.. your in the wrong game
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I really would not expect very good rewards from wars to begin with. Maybe the top 3 alliance have decent rewards, but the rest of us would probably be stuck with t3b and t2a essence. Like in am milestones, not that great overall when you consider your locking up your top bots.

Also the only real way I’ve heard of people laying out war is a raid style. Which we all know will end up in a draw 99% of the time as defending is incredibly hard as it is.

Overall, I do not want this feature at all, I would prefer something more original, that differentiates this game from others such as mcoc. I’m not against a pvp aspect, I’m just against constant draws.

On another note, the time consumption for this game is pretty large if you do every game mode right now
    3 raids- 15-30 mins
    Arenas- 30 mins
    Am- 15 mins
    Missions- 5-30 mins
    *these are rough estimates for what it takes me, of course time varies based on difficulty of bases and mission difficulty. However each day you can easily spend a couple of hours to grind each game mode, 2 hours a day is pretty steep time wise for one game imo.

Takes 15 mins to move 5 spots..if that's to much time..I don't know what to tell you.. your in the wrong game

Look man, I used to play MCOC at the absolute highest level (and I mean highest, as in rank 1-3 AQ and tier 1 wars) and - I know what it takes and what it does to alliances and exactly how much time it takes (and in some or most cases it isn't the amount of time but the need to move at specific times)

I've played this game at one of the highest levels (rank 3 AM), and I have 41 4* and 7 5*. 8 maxed 4*, 4 of which are fully forged, 2 r3 5* 3 r2 5*. I'm not sure why this is relevant, but you threw it out there like it made what you were saying more relevant, so there you go. We could use more rewards yes, but from a game mode that can be played whenever, not dictates by the needs of at least 5 others.

If you want more interactive game modes or something more competitive, fine, but if you're after better rewards only, it does not need to emulate MCOC.

It's an extra 15 mins, maybe, if overheating doesn't come in to play, which it will if you add in your AM moves, on top of the 15 mins for AM. That's 30 mins or so now. I don't always have 30 minutes when my alliance needs me to have it because most days, I work as many if not more hours than you, every single day, and I don't have a family either. It's also going to be another drain on resources, specifically energon. If you want to spend more money or let your alliance down if you die, go ahead. I've known that pressure, it isn't good and it isn't what this game needs.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    They can add a proving grounds type missions available every week like that bee gauntlet....
    Higher the level more the rewards.... It will time friendly too as we won't need all mission energy to complete one mission.... 1 energy per node..
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    They can add a proving grounds type missions available every week like that bee gauntlet....
    Higher the level more the rewards.... It will time friendly too as we won't need all mission energy to complete one mission.... 1 energy per node..

Yeah I like that idea.

Look man, I used to play MCOC at the absolute highest level (and I mean highest, as in rank 1-3 AQ and tier 1 wars) and - I know what it takes and what it does to alliances and exactly how much time it takes (and in some or most cases it isn't the amount of time but the need to move at specific times)

I've played this game at one of the highest levels (rank 3 AM), and I have 41 4* and 7 5*. 8 maxed 4*, 4 of which are fully forged, 2 r3 5* 3 r2 5*. I'm not sure why this is relevant, but you threw it out there like it made what you were saying more relevant, so there you go. We could use more rewards yes, but from a game mode that can be played whenever, not dictates by the needs of at least 5 others.

If you want more interactive game modes or something more competitive, fine, but if you're after better rewards only, it does not need to emulate MCOC.

It's an extra 15 mins, maybe, if overheating doesn't come in to play, which it will if you add in your AM moves, on top of the 15 mins for AM. That's 30 mins or so now. I don't always have 30 minutes when my alliance needs me to have it because most days, I work as many if not more hours than you, every single day, and I don't have a family either. It's also going to be another drain on resources, specifically energon. If you want to spend more money or let your alliance down if you die, go ahead. I've known that pressure, it isn't good and it isn't what this game needs.

No one will make you play war it's an option..because you don't have time they should stop adding content...while others need more content to play
    I put up the number of 4* because someone said how would you play when you need to forge which don't make sense because I have enough champs to run AM war and spotlight mission..and so do you and a lot of others..like I said because the content is there it doesn't mean you have to participate...try again
    edited July 2018
    People aren't suggesting no new content. They're suggesting original, less time consuming content other than AW. Or Alliance Battle as it would probably be called here...
    I put up the number of 4* because someone said how would you play when you need to forge which don't make sense because I have enough champs to run AM war and spotlight mission..and so do you and a lot of others..like I said because the content is there it doesn't mean you have to participate...try again

Your responses are far too inadequate and not thought out enough for me to continue talking to you.

I've got the first hand experience of what your suggestions will do and the effect they have.

All you have is 38 4* bots and an abundance of time or not time, apparently.

People who don't play game modes like that will just fall behind, so you either play the whole game or you might as well not bother. I speak from experience, not just idealised guesses like you.

Your responses are far too inadequate and not thought out enough for me to continue talking to you.

I've got the first hand experience of what your suggestions will do and the effect they have.

People who don't play game modes like that will just fall behind, so you either play the whole game or you might as well not bother. I speak from experience, not just idealised guesses like you.[/quote

I work more than you ever dreamed of working you need to quit grinding arena or what ever your doing that takes hours on this game...and for not having any time your sure on here a lot...you make no sense...so go back to global chat..I'm done with your nonsense
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299

People who don't play game modes like that will just fall behind, so you either play the whole game or you might as well not bother. I speak from experience, not just idealised guesses like you.

Just because you speak from experience doesn't mean your opinion is everyone's thought. A lot of people/Most people in mcoc enjoyed alliance wars if they didn't come out...a lot more people would have left. Most people I knew left because it became boring or didn't like the whole prestige thing. The problem with wars in my opinion is kabam was really bad at balancing or fixing game breaking bugs with mcoc.

Also if were sitting here trying to validate ourselves. I was in iso8P(top 10 to 15 alliance) in mcoc. For ftf I've spent the majority of the time in a rank 1 or 2 alliance. Not sure how that matters...but anyways. A fair amount of people are bored with the game atm in my opinion and ftf needs a way to make shards more available imo. Whether it's via raid leaderboard or some type of new game mode. Most top players left because their wasnt any competition and the game was getting stale progression wise.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Totherkins wrote: »

Just because you speak from experience doesn't mean your opinion is everyone's thought. A lot of people/Most people in mcoc enjoyed alliance wars if they didn't come out...a lot more people would have left. Most people I knew left because it became boring or didn't like the whole prestige thing. The problem with wars in my opinion is kabam was really bad at balancing or fixing game breaking bugs with mcoc.

Also if were sitting here trying to validate ourselves. I was in iso8P(top 10 to 15 alliance) in mcoc. For ftf I've spent the majority of the time in a rank 1 or 2 alliance. Not sure how that matters...but anyways. A fair amount of people are bored with the game atm in my opinion and ftf needs a way to make shards more available imo. Whether it's via raid leaderboard or some type of new game mode. Most top players left because their wasnt any competition and the game was getting stale progression wise.

It’s also a chore in the game. Always such a pain and having the beat a boss which is strong AF in the game. It will be even more of a pain in this game having to fight for my life for some shards.