Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Attacks Missing

It has been an issue since the start of the game where if the opponent dash attacks into you and you use your range attack at the same time, you have a 50% chance to somehow miss your dash attack and then get punished for it. It's like a weird deadzone where nothing connects.
Even worse for bots like Drift, I've dodged a Megatron special 2 attack and somehow missed my attack and got punished for it.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    If you are saying ranged attack does not intercept dash, then it must be fixed
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Sorry to hear you are having this issue are you experiencing this on your account or someone else’s?
  • BobdolleBobdolle Posts: 34
    So let's say the bot dashes in on you, you hit them with two range attacks to stop the dash in and then you dash in yourself to continue the combo, that dash in by you doesn't connect half the time, over half the time as drift.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Are you talking about when the bot just punches the air? If so, I get that a ton too. Seems to be happening more frequently recently. I even had that happen to me in the middle of a combo (just once, but still).
  • BobdolleBobdolle Posts: 34
    Yeah when they just whiff the attack even when they are right next to the enemy bot.