Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mastery Mistakes

I'm not sure how long this has been going on with my bots but its become especially obvious lately.

Full Mettle: I've got all three ranks of it, which means I should have an armor buff as long as the health of my bots doesn't go below 85%. I lose the armor buff as soon as I go below 90%, not 85%.

Courage: When below 50% health, my bots get a +17.5% boost to Attack, double when below 10% health. I have never seen this kick in when health has dropped below these thresholds.

Perfect Block: 8% chance to reduce all incoming damage to 0 while blocking, 4% against special attacks. This is something I've never noticed happen. And by comparison, I've seen Barricade, for example, with like a 4% chance to evade juke out of the way of over 10 attacks in a row! So, AI bots can trigger something with half my chances nearly a dozen times in a row and yet, to date, I've never once triggered this ability?!

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Courage definitely works. Dunno why you never saw it in action.