Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Battery Life/Overheating

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now, also a seasoned veteran of MCOC for the last year and a half. And what I've noticed is that the strain this game puts on my phone is absolutely ridiculous. While playing MCOC I could play pretty much all day straight with no problems. But on TFTF it takes about 10 minutes for my phone to get as hot as the sun. If I didn't have a case it would probably burn my hands. I'm also losing 1% or more battery per minute I play, which only happens on this game. I've played MCOC for hours before and lost 30-40%. I understand this has insane graphics, it's a beautiful game. But perhaps there should be some graphics settings or something to bring it down to a more normal level. I've heard of people's phones overheating playing and blowing out pixels on their screen.

I'm using an iPhone 6S Plus 64GB on iOS 10.3

Comments

• I am having a similar issue with my iPhone 7. It gets very hot and my battery dies at an EXTREMELY rate. I've never had a game kill my phone in such a way. I normally have to log off to let it cool which doesn't help in a competitive arena setting.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Im Android user and same here.i play Mcoc for more then 6 hours and my battery last whole day but this game consuming very much battery and heat issue
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    Everyone playing on iphone has the same issue and puts a huge strain on our phones. Kabam knows about it but who knows if they'll prioritize resources to fix this.

This is the existing discussion: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/2605