Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Devs, you need to adjust BC

2»

Comments

• Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Wait till you get Autoblock like in Mcoc. Skill not needed.
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Manthro wrote: »
    For anyone that thinks BC is manageable with MV1, Primal or Tantrum at high AM levels, you are dead wrong.

He is mandatory repair kits no matter what you do, and he needs to be fixed in the same manner as Rhinox shields were nerfed long ago.

Brawlers are supposed to be the counter, but you cannot get through a single combo against BC without landing a Crit and triggering bleeds.

So what, you say... Primal can purify and Mv1 and heal through it, right?

WRONG

go ahead at LVL 60+ in AM, try it. Mv1 heal can't keep up, and if you heavy with primal, BC will ninja through it with a special to your face from across the entire screen, or counter you perfectly with melee.

Oh, and if you land the heavy, it will probably still trigger a bleed, requiring you to expose yourself over and over or die a very quick death.

The mods are also specialized to make this a particularly impossible fight.

In section 2, he has power gain and 100% debuff duration, so you have to force the action, which puts you at a disadvantage. Primal also can't reduce debuff duration effectively with a full stack of armour here, so you MUST have beast synergy.

In section 3, you are constantly losing power and wearing a bleed on melee hit, so surprise!!! You can't reliably get an s3 off for a full armour stack on Primal, Mv1 still has a tough time offsetting the strength of his bleeds, and tantrum.... Lol, takes too much damage to build up his buffs and trigger frenzy.

His passive is WAY TOO OP. It triggers if you fart on him. Brawlers trigger way too many bleeds on him to be the class advantage..

Something needs to be done here..

Either reduce all brawler Crit rate too full zero, or give them the same treatment scouts got vs Rhinox. 50% chance to avoid taking bleeds vs his passive.

It's ridiculous how he melts everything in AM.

Dev team, I DARE you to show us a high level AM video of a reasonable fight vs BC where one can take little damage in a perfect fight.

Prove me wrong.

I have no problem with Bonecrusher just use a duped KING OF THE DINOBOTS and laugh at him all day long
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    For anyone that thinks BC is manageable with MV1, Primal or Tantrum at high AM levels, you are dead wrong.

He is mandatory repair kits no matter what you do, and he needs to be fixed in the same manner as Rhinox shields were nerfed long ago.

Brawlers are supposed to be the counter, but you cannot get through a single combo against BC without landing a Crit and triggering bleeds.

So what, you say... Primal can purify and Mv1 and heal through it, right?

WRONG

go ahead at LVL 60+ in AM, try it. Mv1 heal can't keep up, and if you heavy with primal, BC will ninja through it with a special to your face from across the entire screen, or counter you perfectly with melee.

Oh, and if you land the heavy, it will probably still trigger a bleed, requiring you to expose yourself over and over or die a very quick death.

The mods are also specialized to make this a particularly impossible fight.

In section 2, he has power gain and 100% debuff duration, so you have to force the action, which puts you at a disadvantage. Primal also can't reduce debuff duration effectively with a full stack of armour here, so you MUST have beast synergy.

In section 3, you are constantly losing power and wearing a bleed on melee hit, so surprise!!! You can't reliably get an s3 off for a full armour stack on Primal, Mv1 still has a tough time offsetting the strength of his bleeds, and tantrum.... Lol, takes too much damage to build up his buffs and trigger frenzy.

His passive is WAY TOO OP. It triggers if you fart on him. Brawlers trigger way too many bleeds on him to be the class advantage..

Something needs to be done here..

Either reduce all brawler Crit rate too full zero, or give them the same treatment scouts got vs Rhinox. 50% chance to avoid taking bleeds vs his passive.

It's ridiculous how he melts everything in AM.

Dev team, I DARE you to show us a high level AM video of a reasonable fight vs BC where one can take little damage in a perfect fight.

Prove me wrong.

I have no problem with Bonecrusher just use a duped KING OF THE DINOBOTS and laugh at him all day long

Ok...

Try level 60+ with your 4/40 Grimlock and see if you're laughing after that.

Beyond that, if you read the rest of the responses in this thread, you'd see that a couple of us have already discussed what the real underlying issue is.

Bots can't be ranked far enough to truly absorb and deal with ultra high level bleeds from BC quite yet.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    To me at least,,, Grims game play is not reliable at high level fight..
    They should a class thing to BC ability...
    Like if it's currently 50% chance...then should do it like:
    30%Chance against brawlers (although I think I'll still regret when using MV1 at low health, and I can't get Bleed without getting hit to repair myself against Not so strong BC,, but it will help in AMs and Master mission a lot)
    45% against other bots.
    60% Against scouts.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Wait till you get Autoblock like in Mcoc. Skill not needed.

I think it'll be bad ability to add here,,,.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've always used Grimlock against BC but I've also never gone up against one that high of level other than spotlight missions. Devs know that the mods they put on are ridiculously OP. Hopefully they'll help a bit. It's a cash grab in higher levels.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just hit him with ranged and hope you KO him before the 5 minutes are up. :p
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    BOFAD wrote: »

Also you can invest in Willpower mastery and add it to MV1 it helps alot if its maxed out to go with his willpower ability. You obviously have to be on top of him so its best to save up a sp1-sp2 and wreck him so it all heals at once.

It clearly says that the willpower mastery doesnt stack with any other willpower abilities . Check it again bro
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    At the moment, I'm rather grateful I'm low level fighting, as pro Bonecrusher, Shockwave ARE horrible pieces of poo.
    They kill your 4* R4 by sheer power of showing up.
    Sigh.
    I've managed to beat master a few times, but my real level, without using any revives or dosh is definitely expert, PLUS I've faced some raids with maxed 4* BC on HA, he is far more difficult than expert Megatronus boss.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    At the moment, I'm rather grateful I'm low level fighting, as pro Bonecrusher, Shockwave ARE horrible pieces of poo.
    Sigh.
    I've managed to beat master a few times, but my real level, without using any revives or dosh is definitely expert, PLUS I've faced some raids with maxed 4* BC on HA, he is far more difficult than expert Megatronus boss.

For high level am he is difficult no matter what bot you bring. But a 4* BC on HA in a raid is easily countered by a duped grimlock, MV1, primal, and a duped tantrum
  • Options
    Sigh.

Then you need a beast wars team or duped grimlock BC is a joke a pushover and very predictable a easy perfect fight it's only his bleeds that do very little damage if you got the right team
  • Options
    Sigh.

Then you need a beast wars team or duped grimlock BC is a joke a pushover and very predictable a easy perfect fight it's only his bleeds that do very little damage if you got the right team

Right now the best i can do with my roster is rushing non-stop with MM (4* R4) or dark burn off Galvy (4* R4) and hoping for the best.
    My 4* Grim is underpowered and the only proper BW characters I have is a R3 Primal and R3 Rhinox which i barely use.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Why has this thread been resurrected? Let it die
  • Options
    Sigh.

Right now the best i can do with my roster is rushing non-stop with MM (4* R4) or dark burn off Galvy (4* R4) and hoping for the best.
    My 4* Grim is underpowered and the only proper BW characters I have is a R3 Primal and R3 Rhinox which i barely use.

Well that's your problem is lack of bot all you can do is grind grind grind till you get the bots you need to counter him easier.
  • Options
    Sigh.

With galv, control your combos and don’t land the last hit in the combo. Should give you a better foothold on BC if your not landing those crits.

Of course some will still happen, but less often.

No IH, rotf megs either? They’re good against BC
  • Options
    Sigh.

Well that's your problem is lack of bot all you can do is grind grind grind till you get the bots you need to counter him easier.

If i did anymore GRINDING, they're replace the GRINDR app with my face.
    Grinding not an issue, neither is attaining 4* crystals.
    It's the crazy dupe ratio.
  • Options
    Sigh.

If i did anymore GRINDING, they're replace the GRINDR app with my face.
    Grinding not an issue, neither is attaining 4* crystals.
    It's the crazy dupe ratio.

LoL yea I get loads of dupes as well but then again I'm only missing 4* Barricade and every 4* warrior bit I got a 5* drift such is almost as good as a r4 4* I guess
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

This what I heard in my head when I read this.

http://youtu.be/gWL90wryyOw
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

This what I heard in my head when I read this.

http://youtu.be/gWL90wryyOw

You greedy dirtbag!!!
  • Options
    PazziPazzi Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    Interesting post since i always take 2.5 and 3.1