Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Any reason why I request help then later on they all reset back and have to re-request help again?

For EVERY bot... Happened yesterday and today. Happens every now and then it is beyond annoying.

Also it's not so simple to click every fucking bot and click on request. Kabam thinks their slick by making the recharge button HUGE and positioning it right under the help button like we don't know that's on purpose... They want you to accidentally hit it and waste energon.

Can one of the mods please respond to this issue please.

rflf47a4j4wz.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    That happens from time to time. Dunno why, but it happens so rarely that I don't really care anymore

As for requesting help.. if you actually tap the top left corner of the portrait, it'll request help without going into the submenu.

You can avoid accidentally clicking the energon refresh that way.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    As for requesting help.. if you actually tap the top left corner of the portrait, it'll request help without going into the submenu.

This has gotten a lot more tolerable after they sped up the response on clicking that button.

As for the help showing back up. My guess is that the timer countdown on the help request is shorter than the cooldown period.
  • Options
    Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    edited July 2018
    That happens from time to time. Dunno why, but it happens so rarely that I don't really care anymore

Wow really...? I did not know that at all. Tap the green help tab? Going to try this thanks bud

Thanks for the replies everyone
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It may means "although everyone has helped, your cooldown is still there, we're recycling it so people can help you again".
  • Options
    Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104

Wanna thank you again man, saves me so much headache and time. Appreciate it, had no idea.