Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Battery drain after 6.3.2

Anyone else notice a major battery drain after updating to 6.3.2? I have been playing on my iPad Pro for a while now and with my normal play, I’ve been needing to charge it once during the day. After the update, my normal play requires 2 - 3 charges in a day.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Everyone is reporting this on virtually every device. Only consistency is that older devices which run the game on "reduced" graphics are performing much better in terms of controlling the overheating.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    3 arena fight sets on my iPhone 7 plus and I need to use my ice pack to cool it down
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well, on my iPad, the heating issue isn’t so bad. I do feel a little warmth, but nothing too bad. I pretty much avoid playing on my phone for this matter.

This issue I’m having now is battery drain when playing. I could go through my arena cycle and only lose around 10% - 12% battery (rough estimate). Now I’m going down by maybe around 40% battery. That’s a pretty significant loss.