Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Today’s raid store

MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Was it intentional to place every daily item in the store today? And each one has a 24hr timer.
Edit, I just saw the in game mail, please delete post or close it.
Tagged:

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    on another note.. in-game mail said items will be in the store for 3 days.. this is different from the 24 hr timer

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    My guess is that the items will refresh each day during the event
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Can the moderator please confirm if it will reset daily. Because if it does I will spend energon to raid. Thanks for the items. Great idea
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Was it intentional to place every daily item in the store today? And each one has a 24hr timer.
    Edit, I just saw the in game mail, please delete post or close it.

Killing me smalls......If its there TAKE IT lol
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Yep! My guess is reset but we had issues with raid store item expirations before so I don't want to assume.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Yolotron
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I highly doubt it’s meant to refresh. Some comment from Kabam would be nice because there is a huge difference between these scenarios. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Shhhh....just let it happen
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    kranders wrote: »
    I highly doubt it’s meant to refresh. Some comment from Kabam would be nice because there is a huge difference between these scenarios. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I'm crossing my fingers. I'm playing today like the purchase limits will reset tomorrow. If not, at least I got my stuff.
  • Hey everyone!

To clear up any confusion, the items are running from July 31st at 10 PT to August 2nd at 10 PT! This means there are 48hrs within that time span to get them, allowing for one 24hr reset depending on when you buy the item.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Because nobody is complaining (which is completely unacceptable)

I demand to know why 5* Sig programs are not included in the raid bonanza. We deserve everything everywhere for free... This is just "most things"

If your sarcasm detector hasn't gone off, it's malfunctioning, btw.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Wow best event we have had for a while. Thanks!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    Because nobody is complaining (which is completely unacceptable)

I demand to know why 5* Sig programs are not included in the raid bonanza. We deserve everything everywhere for free... This is just "most things"

If your sarcasm detector hasn't gone off, it's malfunctioning, btw.

Maaaannn, I was about to agree with your post until I read the last line... :#
  • So... this means that if I take a category of items by tomorrow, then it will refresh and I will be able to take ANOTHER amount of the same items by the next 24 hours??
    Am I too dreamy? :D
  • Love the raid store idea, kudos to whoever at kabam came up with it. Hopefully the commanders can look forward to it monthly.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    well duh did anyone notice @Kabam Vydious