Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best armor?

Who has the best armor in the game? I'm not talking butfs like Ultra Magnus of Primal, but passive like Grinder and Tantrum. I'm assuming those 2 are the true Iron Giants of the game, but my Grinder is showing a 7% better passive rating than my Tantrum but they're at different levels.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There are only 4 of them with permanent passive armor (Ramjet and Demotron). I don't know how it works but seems it's immune to armor break of course. But what if Tach Bee's ability (the more armor you have, the more sp2 shock you receive) applies?
    Anyway, since you can't explore what is permanent, just take it as if your bot has a thicker life bar. Grindor further reduces enemy's crit rate to increase his survival while Tantrum goes for unstoppable/DOT suppression etc. What is good for Brawlers is that they have more health, reduce incoming and buff their attacks in every reasonable way. That's why you can't go wrong with them.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Id love to hear input from a Kabammer... especially since I've been asking for armor ratings for months now.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    There are only 4 of them with permanent passive armor (Ramjet and Demotron). I don't know how it works but seems it's immune to armor break of course. But what if Tach Bee's ability (the more armor you have, the more sp2 shock you receive) applies?
    Anyway, since you can't explore what is permanent, just take it as if your bot has a thicker life bar. Grindor further reduces enemy's crit rate to increase his survival while Tantrum goes for unstoppable/DOT suppression etc. What is good for Brawlers is that they have more health, reduce incoming and buff their attacks in every reasonable way. That's why you can't go wrong with them.

Tact bee Shock does not count Passive Armor (Why demo take such risk?)
    And Passive Armor is not 'Removed ' by Armor Breaks.
    But They do reduce their efficiency.
    Like there's a 10% Armor Break and 10% Passive Armor. Then, Net Armor is 0% till Armor Break is on.
    And Armor Penetration also penetrates Passive and Synergy Armors( which are added flatly in Passive Armor)