Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

August 2018 Events Calendar

Does anyone have an August 2018 Events Calendar ?
So I know until when I can farm for a duped Tantrum

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    you can see the dates for Tantrum after logging in the game (that store offerings on the bottom of the screen). tap on the Tantrum offer. I believe the last date for chips is 8/9
  • Yep,

What I am looking for is how many events that gives Tantrum Chips still remains:
    Today there is a Tantrum Arena event
    How many days of Tantrum Arena Event will we have ?
    Is there gonna be other Tantrum Raid events ?
    Will those Tantrum Raids will be after the 8/9 ?

Informations about until when will we be able to collect Tantrum Chips.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    After raid event is Over, There'll be Double Chip arena for a week. Each can provide 4k chip if you get all milestone and rank 11-20%
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited August 2018
    if you read through the Tantrum Event in the store offer.. there are 4 weekly chip events. the events will go in the order below. It starts Thursday and ends Thursday (for us in the Americas). So like @SparkShredder said - after the raid week, it'll be the last Arena event. After the last Arena..the chips events for Tantrum is over. The next bot will be out and the chip events starts anew for the new bot.

1st week - chips from the AM
    2nd week - chips from Arenas
    3rd week - chips from Raid
    4th (last) week - chips from Arenas

With the recent update..chips are now doubled for the AM week and the last Arena week.