Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

3.2 Primal S1 Unblockable

During 3.2 primal has been able to hit me twice using his S1 through my block yet his mod only states that his S2 is unblockable. I am unbelievable frustrated as I’m already having a hard time with expert. Now I’m having to contend with a bugged opponent.

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited August 2018
    During 3.2 primal has been able to hit me twice using his S1 through my block yet his mod only states that his S2 is unblockable. I am unbelievable frustrated as I’m already having a hard time with expert. Now I’m having to contend with a bugged opponent.

It's disappointing, eh? I haven't gone through it yet but someone mentioned it in the forum. Two-three months ago he was on an "all or nothing" mod where he was only supposed to use his SP3 or nothing and yet he was regularly launching SP1's and SP2's. Do you think Kabam cared to fix it, apologize or acknowledge the issue? Nope

Now I see that apparently his AM mod is glitched too. As if Primal isn't tricky enough already.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's true but let's forget it.
  • CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Wait till you get to blaster with the energon shield
    It's true but let's forget it.

No.
    I just submitted a ticket via their channel about Primal's mod and Blaster's mod. If it is not resolved to my satisfaction I will report them to Google and maybe even Apple.

• For me I don’t find it unblockable, i just find it that when his sp1 activates, it doesn’t allow you to side step the part of the special
  • For me I don’t find it unblockable, i just find it that when his sp1 activates, it doesn’t allow you to side step the part of the special

I am blocking when its activated and it hits through my block.