Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

If kabam were to...

As we all know kabam has mcoc and transformers games. There's still one more group of characters I'd personally enjoy seeing in a fighting game,whether made by kabam or not, and that's Godzilla. Hes got a healthy amount of other monsters to fight not to mention comic books as well. What do you guys think? Would you play a godzilla fighting game on mobile phones?

Comments

• Options
    Not really because I don’t think to many Dino’s have super cool ability’s that could get money for the game but that’s just me
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    How about if kabam were to fix transformers before making anything else?
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    G.I. Joe could actually be a cool property to do a TFTF-style game for too, but I don't think it has enough brand awareness these days. Lots of characters though.
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    G.I. Joe could actually be a cool property to do a TFTF-style game for too, but I don't think it has enough brand awareness these days. Lots of characters though.

All your ranged attacks would automatically miss until you got in close enough to hit the other dude with your gun.
  • Options

jxfyhl4fbly5.jpeg

!!!!!
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    The Cobra helicopter pilots could be like the NPC sharkticons in this game and when you KO them, they fall on the ground and then a parachute comes out of their back.