Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Feature Request - Spotlight Full Auto for Lower Tiers

I would like to put a request in for a full auto play in spotlight missions. This would only be for lower tiers than you have already explored.

So if you 100% expert, you unlock the ability to spend energy on the lower tiers (hard, medium, easy) to complete them without having to walk through them. The maps still cost the same amount of energy they would if you went through them manually. But from the auto screen, we can spend our all/part of our currently available mission energy to increment the progress.

Then we wouldn't have to waste the time watching a 2000+ PI bot smash the 200 PI map bot into the ground. Or more importantly the time consuming setup/teardown time for each battle. We'd still have to log in and make an effort to apply what's available from our current energy, but we could then make better use of our play time with the arena or raids.

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    For people who are low on time or just don’t feel like grinding on the dail, I wouldn’t mind something like this at all!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah a basic auto-complete for each section of a chapter would be nice for all levels actually. Not saying that the meek and mild AI Kabam gives us get could get us through Expert or Master (it won't) but it would be a nice feature to have for just getting the lower levels out of the way.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I think this would be a great addition for lower spotlights. I often find myself not doing easy and sometimes medium, not because of time or energy constraints, but rather because watching the ai fight is pretty boring, and doing it myself is just as boring.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Kenny wrote: »
    I think this would be a great addition for lower spotlights. I often find myself not doing easy and sometimes medium, not because of time or energy constraints, but rather because watching the ai fight is pretty boring, and doing it myself is just as boring.

I challenge myself to end every fight with a single heavy attack on easy.

That's how boring it is.