Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Feature request: Ability to start 2 concurrent solo missions

Just wondering if it’s possible to have 2 concurrent solo missions at same time. For example, I could be running master spotlight and phone gets really hot and laggy after 3 fights but I still have pretty full energy that I want to use up. I could then start another easy mission and autorun that with my D team bots, despite the lagging. Possible?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Haha no. Not kabam. No way.its all about one set of energy and paying to refill said energy.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Not sure if you understand my thread correctly... I have too much energy that I’m trying to use up here. I would love to use it up if not for the fact that my phone would start lagging sporadically after 3 fights or so.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    But it's a slap in the face if they add this to help overcome their laggy game :p
    Yet I support the flexibility to spread energy where we like.
    By the way where's Miike these days? Missed him already.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    But it's a slap in the face if they add this to help overcome their laggy game :p

Yeah, It's long time since we saw @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246

Yeah, It's long time since we saw @Kabam Miike

He's probably too busy on the MCOC forums to give us any attention