Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

T3 Brawler Spark

Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
To Finish the monthly missions we need a T3 Brawler Spark. With only a week left, how are we supposed to obtain that?

I’ve already done the expert spotlight mission and was awarded a tactician T3 spark. :neutral::disappointed: missing my opportunity at a T3 Brawler Spark. I even did the arena a few days ago (1mill+) that were giving T3 essence Spark Crystals and only I only received Tactician essence. :disappointed:

(I’m 4000 T3 brawler essence short of 10000)

How am I expected to complete all the monthly missions without having a T3 brawler spark? Is another way to get it?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Sell some t2 brawler. But that's it. And am Crystal's.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Sell some t2 brawler. But that's it. And am Crystal's.

It would take 100 T2 Brawler sparks for them to get what they need. If they upped it to 100 essence per T2 it wouldn't be so bad. And the AM crystals, bad odds.
  • Options
    Yeah I’m lost with what I’m supposed to do now to complete all the monthly missions. I need the T3 to level up Tantrum to Finish all the missions.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That’s the issue I ran into last month with the Jazz monthly objectives. I pulled other class t3 sparks, not scout.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    That's where they got you to spend. Upon reaching level 55 you have half of each T3C, then you start from building them steadily towards a full spark through:
    * selling t2c, don't laugh, it's the most certain way of progress. Grind the daily mission of your class. And there are a lot of t2c as spotlight reward.
    * trying your luck with random t3c essence crystals in raid store or AS 2.0 crystals (but contradictorily, this comes from a decent level of AM to which your roster is mostly not strong enough)

Other solution is to explore 2 month's expert to get a random t3c crystal and pray for the class
  • Options
    C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I have the T3 brawler spark, but I see no possible way at my current level/ability that I can complete Master spotlight. So won't waste upgrading tantrum (, I don't think 3k T3 Brawler essence and some chips is worth ranking up tantrum). Instead I plan up rank up Primal to R5.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    The only reason to r5 Tantrum is to get the Brawler Awakening Program and 5s Shards. I chose not to as I r5 MV1 instead to help me with Master content.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    You aren't entitled to get all of the objectives - some months you just wont be able to do it or it wont be worth it. I had 7 t3c brawlers and decided to take 5* Tantrum to r3 and 5* Grindor to r2 and forget about the monthly objectives.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Still no luck for me in T3 Brawler sparks.. only rolling T3 Scouts...