Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Lack of Bayverse Cons

2»

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited August 2018
    Kabam has access to the bayformers universe correct? There's the stupid tie-in comics, my favorite con from them being dead-end. that monstrosity would work in this game.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nevermind the fact that you can't count.. Just the fact that you want more Michael Bay diarrhea in this game.

What are you talking about? The Bayverse bots were great! Devastator from ROTF was awes— no, no wait. I still can’t type that out even if it is just sarcastically....
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Nevermind the fact that you can't count.. Just the fact that you want more Michael Bay diarrhea in this game.

What are you talking about? The Bayverse bots were great! Devastator from ROTF was awes— no, no wait. I still can’t type that out even if it is just sarcastically....

I liked how they were fighting Devastator at the same time they were fighting the individual Constructicons.

At least Bayverse Devastator was ballsy.
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

I liked how they were fighting Devastator at the same time they were fighting the individual Constructicons.

I AM DIRECTLY BENEATH, the enemy scrotum
  • Options

When John Tuturro is one of the better parts of your movie...I can’t even finish that sentence...so sad.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Personally I liked Bayverse LongHaul and Shockwave
  • Options
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I want to see 2 new bots a month from any universe or series

Ask mcoc players how 2 champs a month works...it doesn’t.

Please God do not ask for 2 bots per month!!!

The pacing here is perfect. We do not want MCOC pacing!!!

For me the pacing is to slow i Had nothing to do for 2weeks except AM & Away Missions
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

For me the pacing is to slow i Had nothing to do for 2weeks except AM & Away Missions

What? Man, I couldn't explore master chapter 1 ,which I could easily because time was not left that much and you're free!
  • Options
    After i Open my hoarded crystals today i’ll already have a 4* wheeljack then after I complete the spotlight i might get lucky & dupe him with crystals from objectives then i’ll be back to hoarding for the last 2weeks of the month
  • Options

Just curious-
    So you’d rather the pacing match what you want, rather than what’s good for the game?
  • Options

Just curious-
    So you’d rather the pacing match what you want, rather than what’s good for the game?

This game might die before we get to all the good bots but we’re just gonna have to wait & see
  • Options
    Well i come from the other game, and 2/month is getting highly....unwieldy i guess would be a solid term. One seems to always be bugged/broken and there’s already too many useless in game champs there.

There will come a point where they may start doing 2 bots/ here, but it won’t be until the game grows a bit more. Overexpansion too early will kill the game as well.
  • Options

When John Tuturro is one of the better parts of your movie...I can’t even finish that sentence...so sad.

AND THE ENEMY SCROTUM IS OVER THERE! *points to Hightower* AND THERE *points to whoever has the wrecking ball,* AND ALSO ABOVE ME *points to Devastator* NOTHING MAKES SENSE, HELP!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd rather have one solid bit aonth that works and is well thought out and designed than 2 bots a month that are rushed repaints. I feel like the recent boots are VERY well thought out, especially with Kabam trying to incorporate their individual personalities into the ability set.
  • Options
    Well, looks like the movie 'cons are making a return. They're playing quite the role in the new spotlight mission. Hopefully, more of them come in soon
  • Options

You could do the multiple other difficulties of the spotlight mission. Ya get more rewards that way
  • Options

You could do the multiple other difficulties of the spotlight mission. Ya get more rewards that way

All difficulties are usually 100% done halfway threw the month except for master i can only complete master at the moment