Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why Not A Four Star Bot?

TheAmOs12TheAmOs12 Posts: 42
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Since the 5 star bots arrived I always though and the end of each month we would get a 4 star bots instead of 3 star bot. u0ihdsmddob9.png

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Low level players don't deserve free gold bots. When you reach high level, a four bot pull becomes a common phenomena .
    These 3* bots are more like announcements that This bot has added to All Crystals permanently.
    A t3c essence crystal or t2a spark is more relevant award than a four star bot.
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Similar to the Daily crystals, they could offer the 4* if your account has reached a high enough level though. That would make a lot more sense then giving higher players forge fodder.
  • Options
    I think we should get free 6* bots
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I think we should get free 6* bots

Haha... You got that right, my vote!
  • Options
    While I understand your point it is important that you understand that things cannot be earned so easily. You gotta grind and earn them
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Yeah a lot people worked hard to earn a 4* Blaster a few months ago and some people spend 120 energon per crystal to try to win a 4* Blaster or other 4* so they're not just going to give them away.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Low level players don't deserve free gold bots. When you reach high level, a four bot pull becomes a common phenomena .
    These 3* bots are more like announcements that This bot has added to All Crystals permanently.
    A t3c essence crystal or t2a spark is more relevant award than a four star bot.

I'm level 41 and I only have 6 4 stars, common is a massive overstatement.
  • Options
    Why not level up the calendar to the elite monthly calendar for level +40 players and up. And everyone below will get the 3* when everyone above will get a 4*. Now oother changes will be done
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m still surprised Kabam has the visual issue with the (2) on the calendar bot icon supposedly saying you’re going to get two of that bot.
  • Options
    I’m Level 45. I think that qualifies. Especially if it gets me the 3 4-Stars that I still need, G1 Megatron, Shockwave, and Soundwave.
  • Options
    Yeah, I say keep it a 3-star. Why grind for the featured 4-star if you know you're going to get it for "free" a few months later? Getting the 3-star helps with maxing out forge levels of the 4-star who's probably ready to be maxed out by then.