Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I want more 5 star bots ?

TheAmOs12TheAmOs12 Posts: 42
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
When will Kabam add more 5 star bots like DOTM bumblebee, MV1 Optimus Prime, ROTF Ironhide, AOE Hound and TLK HotRod and more?

Comments

• Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited August 2018
    Please don’t!

I want to dupe my 5 star bots before they add more to the pool. MCOC has added a ton of champs to the 6 star pool making the likelihood of a dupe infantismal. That combined with the lack of a “forging” mechanism for previous investment in of depreciated irrelevant 1, 2, 3, and 4 star champs was the reason I stopped playing.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    When kabam first introduced 5* into mcoc it took them about 6 months to add more to the pool. I think we can expect a similar timeframe
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind seeing one ( different from the featured bot) added every month with new separate content to work for that bot.
    Right now players that have rosters capable of completing monthly achievements are getting bored of waiting for mission energy to auto fight 1,2 and 3 star bots in low level content.