Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Roster and Inventory views needs improvements

I'm almost certain these issues have been around since the game was launched and I'm really not sure why they were never adjusted.

I have played MCOC and I'm really not sure why TFTF's menus work differently than MCOC when I am sure you guys copied most of the functionality of the menus over to here.

IMPROVEMENTS:
1) When sorting/filtering bots and going into a bot details page and then going back to the all the bots, your filter/sorts get removed and you are back at the top of the page.
2) Why can't I filter my bots by "Maxed" or "Needs Rank up"?
3) In the inventory view, why am I not able to filter by tier? (For ore and sparks) (Yes, this is different than sorting by tier)

FIXES: (minor)
1) When your ore inventory is full (at least on mine, I have a cap at 70 ore) and you try to select all, it doesn't always select all of them. The ore that is off the screen doesn't seem to get selected (or maybe this is just a visual glitch. But it also doesn't seem to happen every time)
2) When I try to claim ore from stash, if there is more ore to claim than can be seen on the screen then it doesn't "claim all" and you need to hit the button again.

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    TKO wrote: »
    I'm almost certain these issues have been around since the game was launched and I'm really not sure why they were never adjusted.

I have played MCOC and I'm really not sure why TFTF's menus work differently than MCOC when I am sure you guys copied most of the functionality of the menus over to here.

IMPROVEMENTS:
    1) When sorting/filtering bots and going into a bot details page and then going back to the all the bots, your filter/sorts get removed and you are back at the top of the page.
    2) Why can't I filter my bots by "Maxed" or "Needs Rank up"?
    3) In the inventory view, why am I not able to filter by tier? (For ore and sparks) (Yes, this is different than sorting by tier)

FIXES: (minor)
    1) When your ore inventory is full (at least on mine, I have a cap at 70 ore) and you try to select all, it doesn't always select all of them. The ore that is off the screen doesn't seem to get selected (or maybe this is just a visual glitch. But it also doesn't seem to happen every time)
    2) When I try to claim ore from stash, if there is more ore to claim than can be seen on the screen then it doesn't "claim all" and you need to hit the button again.

Oh, that's so annoying when the filter gets removed!!
  • I don’t like that mod, class, basic, and alpha sparks are still all randomly scrambled together when using the sort function.
    The items page could use a little organizing too. Speaking of items,the different base shields need to be different colors or something identifying which is which please