Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

[BUG] Game Crashes/ Low Framerate on Iphone 6 plus

armanguyarmanguy Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Game Crashes/ Low Framerate on Iphone 6 plus:

- Game crashes during gameplay, this occurs when accepting a fight and during loading screens between fights.
- Another issue that occurs is that i tend to get a lot of slowdown/framrate issues just navigating the menus.
- Frame rate issues occur during fights when reward menu pops up as well.

I am running windows 6 plus with the latest IOS 10.2.1 update.

Enjoying the game alot! and want it to be released with as little bugs as possible :smile:

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    There are plenty of bugs but the game is very connection sensitive in its current state. I run 6s plus and always on wifi I've only full crashed a few times since December. Frame rate does stagger and slow sometimes it's a ton better than it was. But I know they have been working on improving all stability
  • Options
    crashes on me in both WIFI and LTE modes.
  • Options
    armanguy wrote: »
    ...I am running windows 6 plus with the latest IOS 10.2.1 update...

Did you mean to say iPhone instead of Windows ?

• Options
    armanguy, thanks so much for reporting this! As Kabam Miike has mentioned over in this thread, https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/157/#Comment_157, we're definitely working to get issues like these worked out during beta before the full launch! With your help in reporting things like this, we will! :smile:

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying everything so far!
  • Options
    Glad to hear you guys are addressing the issue :)

also just a knock-on issue that occurs when the game crashes in the middle of a fight your bot that is being used loses a considerable amount of health when you boot up again and continue the fight.

this could be due to a networking issue where the game is still going on, so the computer is hitting you a couple times before it fully disconnects from the player.

or is this just a penalty for the game thinking you disconnected to avoid losing a fight?
  • Options
    Trypticon wrote: »
    armanguy wrote: »
    ...I am running windows 6 plus with the latest IOS 10.2.1 update...

Did you mean to say iPhone instead of Windows ?

yes i meant Iphone :P
  • Options
    You lose health in daily class event. You don't in story missions. And arena you are allowed one disconnect.
  • Options
    thanks jujube! yeah kinda sucks that they have that penalty since you get disconnected a ton currently.
  • Options
    Now it seems you lose health in story quest too. Sucks that they do that when there so many bugs. Especially the one where the graphic get whacked out during fights and you are forced to restart
  • Options
    MootMoot Posts: 52
    Bump. Same issue on my 6s as well as losing hp for story mode crashes. My bot is practically dead after chain crashes without even fighting