Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hopefully in 3hrs from now we will see a big disappointment.

Wheeljack.
Tagged:

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    This clearly doesn't make sense. There is still one more day left for WheelJack to come out and his info will be out after he's out.. He has not come out and you are disappointed :grey_question:
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @SparkShredder I heard that some people are saying that bot intile realease for Wheeljack is coming out today.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    1711 wrote: »
    Wheeljack.

Why so gloom?
    @1171 i don't think they'll reveal everything about a bot before it's Officially released.
    @SparkShredder all I care is whether the bot is g1 or not.
    edited August 2018
    He IS G1. He seems to have quite cool abilities.
    @SparkShredder Yeb what a disappointment but the chips does not look like g1 Wheeljack though.
  • How is that a disappointment? I would venture to say a solid majority of the base would prefer g1 first. I don’t understand this fascination with prime bots...there are 0 in game, and Kabam Miike has stated they have no plans for prime characters anytime soon. So maybe just move on.
  • It should be prime Jackie. He would be much better
  • The fact that you just referred to him as jackie has outed you as 12 and rendered any other points you make about this completely meaningless.
    In fact, it shouldn’t be prime because, and i can’t believe i have to repeat myself, there are no plans to put prime bots in game at this point. So no, it should not be prime Wheeljack.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    @SparkShredder Yeb what a disappointment but the chips does not look like g1 Wheeljack though.

The icon image used for chips never has any detail nor does it reflect the actual bot. Look at the Hound chip for example. As @Kabam Miike reminded us in another thread, there will always be fans disappointed since there are multiple versions of bots.

• JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

The icon image used for chips never has any detail nor does it reflect the actual bot. Look at the Hound chip for example. As @Kabam Miike reminded us in another thread, there will always be fans disappointed since there are multiple versions of bots.

Was anyone not disappointed to get the John Goodman version of said Hound? Just curious...
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It should be prime Jackie. He would be much better

Prime characters are under the control of Activision
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2018
    Does 1711 translate to Negative Nancy in any known language?

Wheeljack looks legit. Was there a competition for who can be the first to post an insubstantial complaint today?

Well, you won.
  • If you want to love g1 wheeljack better than all wheeljacks, then go on youtube and watch Dr Smoov’s Autobot Alert and SOS wheeljack videos
  • Hey Everyone,

More information on Wheeljack can be found in the intel report. You can check out the bot intel report HERE. I hope this helps!