Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

It has been confirmed.

Was hoping for Wheeljack to be prime, but his chips does not look like g1 Wheeljack more like prime/universe Wheeljack which kind of doesn’t make sense.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're disappointed. Wheeljack is a fan favourite from many different Generations, and unfortunately, no matter which one we choose, somebody will be unhappy with the choice.

Additionally, if you take a look at our growing Roster, we don't have any Prime Bots. This may change in the future, but at this time, we don't have any planned.
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @Kabam Miike True.
  • Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're disappointed. Wheeljack is a fan favourite from many different Generations, and unfortunately, no matter which one we choose, somebody will be unhappy with the choice.

Additionally, if you take a look at our growing Roster, we don't have any Prime Bots. This may change in the future, but at this time, we don't have any planned.

So it’s prime wheeljack!? YEEEEE-HAAWWW
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Hey there,

Awesome. Fingers crossed for the future.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey there,

I’m pretty sure no one is a fan of the one from Dark of the Moon.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey there,

+1 for this.
    His greatest inventions: Small "BoomSticks" and a Rope?
  • Michael Bay did very bad things to all of our favorite characters. Just flat ruined starscream and soundwave.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey there,

You said it. Not me.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Lol DoTM Wheeljack was SO bad and they kmew it, they wouldn't even call him Wheeljack...they called him Que.
    Pretty bad when they knew he'd be hated and they put him in anyway.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Lol DoTM Wheeljack was SO bad and they kmew it, they wouldn't even call him Wheeljack...they called him Que.

Besides being a tentacle hentai bot, I think the second reason people want DOTM Soundwave is because he at least killed Quejack.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I call him stupider more useless albert einstein.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Ooooh right, he was that elderly Mercedes :D
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Besides being a tentacle hentai bot, I think the second reason people want DOTM Soundwave is because he at least killed Quejack.

Sadly, I can't un-see that now :/