Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 4 star demo to rank 5?

Which 4 star demo to rank 5? 33 votes

IH duped
57%
BumblebeeAmanoMegaKuppCakeWarCatKillMasterCAustin555555GochaBROWunWun420Raptor22SonerbabaShockBumblebee254PhatBoy123BlackRazakRed_EyesBotBoy909UrAverageMalakaComic_DimensionCelt 19 votes
Mixmaster duped
12%
ManthroJoker69BlogZmogisDrShotgun 4 votes
Megatron (dont really have him)
6%
SparkShredderPeas 2 votes
Galvatron duped
18%
seeker1321NightgauntTracked_SignalMonrogue_xHungarrScarredArachnid333 6 votes
Waspinator
3%
YoncemusPrime 1 vote
Demo Shark ;D
3%
Kenny 1 vote

Comments

• IH duped
    IH, Demo Megs, and Wasp are all good. Mostly depends on who else you're running with to get the best synergies.
  • IH duped
    If not Ironhide i’d say galvatron. His dark burns at R5 do about 2K damage. And i have seen his sp2 one time do 8k damage on a crit
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Demo Shark ;D
    Because why not?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mixmaster duped
    It really comes down to synergies for demo bots.

They all function in the same basic manner, if you know how to play to their strengths.

That's why I chose MixMoutarde instead of IH or Galvatron for you, which should be anyone's top 2 considerations for demo bots.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    IH duped
    Idk how to make a poll so I'll ask here, I have 2 four stars I want to take to R2 being Mirage and Optimus Primal. Which one do I go with, neither are duped?
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    IH duped
    YOU FEELIN’ LUCKY, PUNK?
    d585xadx6nte.gif
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Idk how to make a poll so I'll ask here, I have 2 four stars I want to take to R2 being Mirage and Optimus Primal. Which one do I go with, neither are duped?
    Optimus Primal, baby.

• Galvatron duped
    a few weeks ago I had to make a similar decision. I chose Galvatron over IH, mainly due to already having Shockwave as an R5. They are great together.
  • depends on your other bots really. I like the damage to hit when I want it to, so galvatron gets my generic vote. IH sig annoys me if it doesn’t proc when I need it to, and galv can pump out the damage consistently on demand.

Although if you have mv1 prime, IH still makes a good case.....
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Mixmaster duped
    Gonna have to agree with @Manthro on this one...as for a bot with some really interesting and flexible synergies and DEVASTATING (no pun intended) specials, he's your man