Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What is this robot? Who ? Megatronus ?

Legacy123Legacy123 Posts: 33
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
doktmrfvjcf9.jpg

Who is the robot in the background on Wheeljack's special mission? Does anyone knows ?

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Yes, that is indeed Megatronus!
  • Options
    I assume that’s a sign of act 4 is coming
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I need to get my butt in gear and nail some of these high level missions. My acts are done but I haven't played with RoK in a bit
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well, This Spotlight is just "Coming of Megatronus".. Wheeljack just showed up randomly to show off his invention.
  • Options
    My question is why is it ROTF Megatron and not G1?
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited August 2018
    My question is why is it ROTF Megatron and not G1?

They literally explain it in the mission.
    It’s the first few pieces of dialogue.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2018
    MINI-SPOILER ALERT (for those who haven’t finished Act 3):

Kabam has really played a long game story telling over the last few Special Missions & with Act 3, Chapter 4. Starting with Act 3, Chapter 4, Kabam has been dropping hints about what is to come when Act IV drops. Shockwave acquiring the Forge of Solis Prime & putting it in safe hands, the return of ROTF Megatron, first in a brief cameo during the Tantrum SM,... now the acknowledgement that Megatronus ended up being what the Decpticons likely found in their search that began in the Jazz Special Mission when they thought it was the Enigma of Combination. It’s clear Megatronus will be in Act IV. All we’re missing is a certain Beast Wars T-Rex plus a certain BW Spider... and we’re set to go for Act IV.
  • Options
    @Austin555555 The thing is that megatronus appeared in the movies. In the 2nd movie Revenge of the fallen there is a evil bot megaton serves called The Fallen.

The Fallen is a title for megatronus because he turned traitors against his brethren. Why Michael Bay decided it was fine to never use his real name is beyond me.

What I don’t get is this doesn’t look like the bot from the movie. It looks like the one from this ten min. Short series called Titans return
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Storysmith wrote: »
    @Austin555555 The thing is that megatronus appeared in the movies. In the 2nd movie Revenge of the fallen there is a evil bot megaton serves called The Fallen.

The Fallen is a title for megatronus because he turned traitors against his brethren. Why Michael Bay decided it was fine to never use his real name is beyond me.

What I don’t get is this doesn’t look like the bot from the movie. It looks like the one from this ten min. Short series called Titans return

The Fallen could be Megatronus, but not always.That's an Aligned thing.
    At least the Fallen in DW's TWW isn't called Megatronus.

But Megatronus is always the Fallen. and it's reasonable to use the POTP incarnation since he loves Solus Prime (who has a relic in game)
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

The Fallen also goes under the moniker of ‘Megatronus’ in the Cinematic Universe as well, but it isn’t explicitly seen in the movies.

• Options
    edited August 2018

It doesn’t look like the version from the movie because that’s not the version of the character they are using.

They are using the version from the recently released Prime Wars Trilogy (specifically the third part: the ‘Power of the Primes’ series).
  • Options
    fpuzidcz6ifu.jpeg

Here’s a version that look quite similar
  • Options
    fpuzidcz6ifu.jpeg

Here’s a version that look quite similar

Yeah. That’s the version we’re getting.