Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Early Wheeljack chips

So I tried to land my last few chips to dip Tantrum today by opening a couple of stashed crystals at 11am central, 1 hour before WJ was to be released....and got Wheeljack chips instead of Tantrum chips.
Now I have 137, 104 Tantrum chips and no dup.
A little warning would've been cool Kabam.

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    It's been that way for months.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Every single month someone writes this same post. Just get your damn chips earlier lol
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    It's up to Kabam to make things clear here.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah when I see Wheeljack...or whatever new bot....will be released at a specific time on a specific day, that means ALL means of Wheeljack.
    Why would you change the chips before he's released??
    TKO wrote: »
    Every single month someone writes this same post. Just get your damn chips earlier lol

So you're saying WE should change our habits because the company that provides them has their own agenda? that's kind of like ordering a pizza and an hour later you saying pizzas taking too long, and the guy from The Pizza Place telling you that you should have ordered it earlier... Stop defending garbage.. some of us have a life and can't just sit and play video games
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    TKO wrote: »

So you're saying WE should change our habits because the company that provides them has their own agenda? that's kind of like ordering a pizza and an hour later you saying pizzas taking too long, and the guy from The Pizza Place telling you that you should have ordered it earlier... Stop defending garbage.. some of us have a life and can't just sit and play video games

All I'm saying is that it happens every month and someone complains about it. This month it happened to be you. If you check Kabam's track record, they aren't that good at fixing bugs. So don't depend on them to do so.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    i never paid attention because i always made sure to get my chips a couple days before but moving forward....

if you take a look at the in-game mail for the Wheeljack event - Chips from dups ends Sept 6 @ 9 AM pacific.
    Voltron wrote: »
    i never paid attention because i always made sure to get my chips a couple days before but moving forward....

if you take a look at the in-game mail for the Wheeljack event - Chips from dups ends Sept 6 @ 9 AM pacific.

9am Pacific would mean the OPs time on opening and getting wj chips is correct and it's actually not a bug
    Now why in the hell would Kabam do that? End giving the chips 3 hours before the next bot was available? Apparently no one answering email knows this either because I sent in a ticket last week and they said it seemed like a mistake and they were going to see what they could do about it.