Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3C Spark Deal for Feature Bot of the Month

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike

Any chance a deal could be offered each month that would give players a chance to get T3C sparks for the featured bot of the month?

Comments

• Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Yes please! I did all the objectives under the Tantrum spotlight missions and because I didn’t have a T3C Brawler I couldn’t complete it. The random T3 chance ftom expert isn’t enough. I did that and got a tactician instead of a brawler. I would love this idea to come true.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    They usually have that 4/40 "Fast Pass" for the bot of the month but that obviously falls short of Rank 5.

Maybe it's just about time for another energon spark bundle.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm hoping this next update will also finally see T3C class essence showing up in the dailies. It's time to ease that bottleneck up a bit.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    They usually have that 4/40 "Fast Pass" for the bot of the month but that obviously falls short of Rank 5.

Maybe it's just about time for another energon spark bundle.

Yeah but you have to buy SO much to get to it. I don't need all the other stuff before it and I'm guessing no one else does either