Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack Release and Game Even More Buggy!

I don't know if its coincidence or not but Wheeljack came out and not only do my monthly objectives not show accurately, but I have almost no control over my bots anymore! I've seen other discussions about blocking problems or random dashes. Bot commands don't work when I input them.

Hold to block and my bot just stands there, blocks for .5 seconds and then just stands there, or dashes forward hungry to chew on enemy attacks. Hold for heavy and either just don't do it, does it 2-3 seconds late, or fires a single ranged attack. Sidesteps are backsteps, etc., etc.,.

Please kabam anyone, do something about this. The game is unplayable at this point.

Comments

• My system has overheated a lot oil that after 2 fights. MCOC problems has come over here
  • You want more deals? We got them
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I noticed Ultra Magnus not responding this morning...really slow to play. Good thing he can take a punch like a man
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    LOLOLOL Every month the game gets more and more difficult to play because of the lagging and crashing. I'm currently experiencing (all month) random lag spikes during my fights (Mostly noticing in Alliance Missions) and at this high difficulty it can be difficult to evade attacks when being interrupted.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Yup.

In AM yesterday my bot was just standing there flailing his arms and not moving.

That and other issues have been there for several months now and growing increasingly worse with each update. I mean, aside from the horrible lagging and overheating and crashing, these control issues or your bot randomly dashing forward or setting off specials, for example. It REALLY hurts the gameplay when you’re fighting higher level opponents, like Primal in Map 3 and leaves you wide open to get beat down on and KO’d very quickly.
  • Nothing worse than lagging through a combo only for the game to magically speed back up midway through eating a special. Even in lower level fights it’s still annoying, although not game ending