Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Que? Why do you people keep calling me that?

I absolutely despised the Bayformers portrayal of Wheeljack because he's one I truly wanted to see on the screen and they screwed him up royally...I love how the new spotlight pokes fun at that clusterf$@# of a bot design...
That being said...please don't add him to this game. This Wheeljack really seems to be a fun character Because of the totally unexpected results of his abilities.

Comments

• Options
    This. This. This. I didn’t even realize Que was WJ in DotM. So pissed when i found out. #bayblows
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I don’t think I have ever laughed harder when reading the dialogue for this game.

But regardless, his death was kind of sad...

Wish he looked more like his Movie Advanced figure:
    x36eit68cqcq.jpeg
  • Options
    Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    The interesting thing is that in the DOTM credits, the voice actor is actually credited for being "Que/Wheeljack"

sttau9w05umt.png
  • Options
    The dialogue on these missions has been hilarious! Makes me wonder why they haven't started with the Dino/Mirage name game since they're doing this! Please have MV1 or Ironhide ask "Dino" (Mirage) about some scouting mission or something!
  • Options
    Or have them call Sideswipe Dino since Dino looks more like G1 Sideswipe than G1 Mirage. But that leaves Bayformer Sideswipe. Bayverse is confusing.