Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arcee clarification (for unknown user)

I had read a bit back someone saying Arcee has no synergies. I wanted to clarify but can't find post as currently on mobile. I remember no one had stated this, assuming I remember correctly.

Arcee does have a synergy boost to her; yet its locked behind Ultra Magnus. Pair the two and all "Autobots" receive buff (can't quote what at moment), just bought him thus inspired thread.

Hope this helps someone out if they had been concerned by it!

Take care people.

Comments

• Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Arcee has a synergy with Ironhide. Not with Ultra Magnus
  • Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    not that affects her my good man, it affects Ironhide.

The only synergy that affects Arcee, is the synergy with Ultra Magnus, and to say she does not doesn't make sense, as my Ultra Magnus clearly has a portrait of her, and her alone.

No offense intended there Al, just how i wrote it.

Take care
  • Options
    This is not to start a debate, but to be informative for those who happened to be concerned.
    Pictures say a thousand words ya know!

First Image taken from Ultra Magnus info page
    Second Image taken from Arcee info page

4f2xnchr4s83.png

f4veaaszma9u.png

• Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Sorry, thing it's I play on Android and don't have access to Ultra Magnus and due to that I misunderstood you. But it's good to see that exist at least one synergy for Arcee
  • Options
    Sorry, thing it's I play on Android and don't have access to Ultra Magnus and due to that I misunderstood you. But it's good to see that exist at least one synergy for Arcee

IKR I was pretty excited myself!

I picked up a tip on here though, if you have a buddy with an IPhone you can login under your Kabam and utilize his/her device to get him, just know you'll owe your buddy 20 bucks from not being able to use your own credit card lol.

Take care Al!