Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you think nerfing wheeljack is a good idea?

Kabam are going to nerf our beloved wheeljack.

Do you think nerfing wheeljack is a good idea? 30 votes

Nerf Wheeljack
20%
French_BakerCandKaneThe_53rdJOUSTSkBirdmanTfpsoundwave 6 votes
Leave Him Alone KABAM
80%
CarveriuJacobMutantdocDeadSilenceVouterJoker69BobdolleKillMasterCGochaBRORaptor22SonerbabaCharleshot25SparkShredderTracked_SignalMrsteakymeat_9GamashBlack_ThoughtNinjaHunterXOprime3rdBotBoy909 24 votes

Comments

• Nerf Wheeljack
    Wait what are we voting for again?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Leave Him Alone KABAM
    I think, Techs have naturally low Base Attack Rating, so his offensive upgrades should not be nerfed
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    It's only for 4 star and it's not a nerf it's more like a mess up that gives people a crazy advantage on stuff like rotk and what not.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Leave Him Alone KABAM
    The 4 star version of WJ has 744 as attack (according to bot intel). The "bugged exponential" way of calculating 3 offensive upgrades of 30% should go like this:
    744 * 130% * 130% * 130% = 1634

if they are calculated separately using base rating, it's
    744 + 744*30%*3 = 1413.6

Let's compare the two:
    1634 - 1413.6 = 220.4
    220.4/1413.6 = 15% (a free attack boost item if you like)

I don't get why they call it "waaaaay" too strong or can ensure crazy advantage on ROTK.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Nerf Wheeljack
    With all three offense upgrades, a 4* rank 5 level 1 Wheeljack was able to KO Master mode bonecrusher in just 13 hits. I think next time when I had defense upgrades the fight was 46ish. Felt a little too powerful to me I must admit!
  • Leave Him Alone KABAM
    @The_53rd Alright maybe he's a little too good rn I was doing roughly 400 shock damage per tic on Mixmaster in ROK. I just dont want him to become trash cause right now the damage and healing is all he has going for him. Otherwise he's just kind of...Meh. If KABAM increases the amount he can heal to up to 30 percent and nerf the attack buffs ill be ok with that.
    Leave Him Alone KABAM
    @The_53rd Alright maybe he's a little too good rn I was doing roughly 400 shock damage per tic on Mixmaster in ROK. I just dont want him to become trash cause right now the damage and healing is all he has going for him. Otherwise he's just kind of...Meh. If KABAM increases the amount he can heal to up to 30 percent and nerf the attack buffs ill be ok with that.

30% would be kinda high, make it 15-20% would be better.
  • Leave Him Alone KABAM
    @SparkShredder its already 10-20% 15 to 20% would be redundant. I'd be willing to compromise with a max 25% but they have to give him some kind of boost cause the defensive, and power rate buffs are nothing to marvel at.

Leave Him Alone KABAM
    @SparkShredder its already 10-20% 15 to 20% would be redundant. I'd be willing to compromise with a max 25% but they have to give him some kind of boost cause the defensive, and power rate buffs are nothing to marvel at.
    Yeah 15-25% would be great,but I fear if he became OP. I was saying that bcoz currently it's 10-20% ..15-20% will make sure heal is wasted by heal just 10-15% health. As it's a random choice how much he heals.