Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Sidestep or Dash? Sensitivity issue

A lot of times, i sidestep and my bot happily dashes into the opponents combo. I’m not gonna say too much cuz there’s nothing more to it. Just a sensitivity thing. Can anything be done? Can this be looked into. It can be very upsetting in alliance missions. Some of us can’t afford to use items all the time ;(

Comments

• Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I don’t think anyone can afford to use items all the time. This has been an issue for months, maybe even a year. When they released version 5.2 I think it seemed to go away for a while the cin version 6 it’s come back again. My favorite glitch is the non backstep sidestep which makes range damage in AM impossible to do about 50% of the time
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    When you sidestep OR backstep, you are supposed to initiate an attack immediately, or their next attack will hit you. Same happen while fighting cheetor, when I become offensive, he's easy, when I try to avoid him he just catches me.