Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tips for Expert Mode on What could go wrong?

I am just starting to do my first expert mission, and need help with it. How do I complete it, without losing so often and wasting energon on repair and revive kits? I would just like some tips and stuff on how to dodge, and when to attack, as often I just keep going in to attack but they hit me and sidestep, whereas i have difficulty sidestepping for some reason. Just some tips on how to beat bosses, when to attack, or when to sidestep, and what to do for their certain abilities (unstoppable, evade, force shield,etc.) Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Use a purifier against Barricade
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Use Cheetor against the Wheeljack boss. Use his sp1 to heal block and bleed him
  • Dont have cheetor. Any substitute bot?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Most battles you can backstep, play the ranged game, find an opening, attack, repeat. You almost always want to create space between you and the enemy after you hit them with a combo. It all comes down to practice.

Some common mistakes:
    If you dash in and end up getting hit, you didn’t find the opening that you thought you did, or you waited to long.

If you get hit with a special, odds are you didn’t leave enough space between you and the enemy bot to react.

Also a good note is that blocking, although not best case scenario, is far better than not blocking attacks (unless it is somehow unblockable)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    How is your roster?
  • Roster is good. For mission 1 part 1 im using 4 star r3 motormaster, 4 star r3 prowl, 3 star r4 jazz, 4 star r2 bonecrusher, 4 star r2 megatron / rhinox (cant decide)