Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena rankings back to region based?

I noticed that one of the players from the game ranked 10 for just 600 k in crystal bounty! Has kabam gone back to region based rankings? If yes then why was it not announced? I am happy that it will help the new joinees which is great. But some announcement was in order so that we could play accordingly. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please intervene. Thanks! jf9ptgxwhcft.jpeg

Comments

• I did 1.6mil and only got 6-10%......NY here
  • Reaction86 wrote: »
    I did 1.6mil and only got 6-10%......NY here

Well that’s what I want to know! Last I remember the pool was global and the region based rankings were stopped. I may be wrong but this is what I remember. Now I am in Asia which means I need to hit bare minimum 4 mil to even touch 1-2 % had I known the rankings system has changed then I would have played accordingly.
  • When it was regional 1.6mil should have gotten better, not 1% but better than 10% lol. Idk what the deal is. Never know if thelower lvl players have their own rankings now
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    This is clearly wrong. They shouldn't do this
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I think whether I put up 1 million or 1.5 million I end up in top 6-10%. So I don't even bother with 1.5 million anymore just for a few extra 3* shards.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Newbies have their own arenas
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Like Killmaster states, new players are in their own pool. I believe it lasts for the first 30 days.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Like Killmaster states, new players are in their own pool. I believe it lasts for the first 30 days.

In first 30 days, people manage to get to over 600k?
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I am not sure if this is the right reason. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos please intervene.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

In first 30 days, people manage to get to over 600k?

I started playing in March of this year. By week 3, I placed rank 1 in the last two Gold arenas posting point totals around 700k. Back then I was doing 5 “rounds” in a single 24 hr period. I only had 3* bots and maybe at the end a couple 4* bots.
  • They do the same thing in MCOC with brackets. I don't know if they're exactly the same here or not, but there it's Beginner: first 30 days, Intermediate: next 30 days, Veteran: from there on out.
  • If that is the case fine, as long as they don’t receive the same rewards as us. Doesn’t make sense to offer them too tier rewards when we do the same for less ya know
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Reaction86 wrote: »
    If that is the case fine, as long as they don’t receive the same rewards as us. Doesn’t make sense to offer them too tier rewards when we do the same for less ya know

Wow here goes the newbie hatred, like if we've never been one.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    If that is the case fine, as long as they don’t receive the same rewards as us. Doesn’t make sense to offer them too tier rewards when we do the same for less ya know

Why? You got the exact same chance when you first started. It only lasts a finite period of time anyway so they can't get game changing rewards before being thrown in at the deep end.
    edited August 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

Why? You got the exact same chance when you first started. It only lasts a finite period of time anyway so they can't get game changing rewards before being thrown in at the deep end.

When "Players who high ranked Now" joined this game , almost every other one was also a newbie.. So all came under single bracket.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

When "Players who high ranked Now" joined this game , almost every other one was also a newbie.. So all came under single bracket.

So what? I don't understand what the problem is. Players who started back then also didn't get crystal shards like we do now, big deal