Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Specific Transformer Bundle "Sale"

Ok, today I saw the Decepticon Officer Bundle sale for 5 each of the crystals for Soundwave and Shockwave and it got me to thinking about why aren't the bots from these crystals simply just Soundwave and Shockwave and none others. Its one thing to have a promo for discounted crystals with a higher chance of pulling someone, but like in this case, why not just pull ONLY Soundwave and ONLY Shockwave? I mean, that's presumably why people would want those crystals, especially if the promotion is about a specific bot or two.

Further, you could keep the same odds as far as stars go, so you open the Soundwave crystal, you know for a fact that you're getting Soundwave, then the only variable is do you get a 2* (72.5% chance), 3* (26% chance), or 4* (1.5% chance).

So far, the only way I've seen to get a guaranteed bot, that I can think of right now, is to purchase with exclusive chips, or those rare packages for $30 or $50 cash. So, why not have the exclusive purchase of these bots with these bundles? And yes, I'm aware that its almost guaranteed to get a duped 2* or 3*, and far less likely to even get a 4* or duped 4* but that possibility I think would also have more people interested in getting them.

Comments

• What i have been waiting for is a bundle (exactly like the waspinator and dinobot bundle with awakening program, sig discs and resources to get up to r4) but you have a choice of what bot you want.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    A few months ago they offered Ratchet to iPhone users and Windlblade to Android users for $30. Unfortunately I have an Android, as I've been trying to land a 4* Ratchet since day 1 of this game and no luck. I'm hoping to see this again.... except I want both platforms to offer the same thing.
  • I remember that. I got the Windblade, which duped my 4*R4 Windblade. And just last week I got a 4* Ratchet the hard way.

Deals like that rub me the wrong way though. Its like I'm being punished for not having an iphone. Why not just offer the two bots regardless of the type of phone they have! Having one bot for each type isn't going to make me go out and buy an iphone, its gonna annoy me and build up some resentment for pushing that kind of deal on me.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah totally...I bought the Windblade because I didn't have her....and haven't used her once except in arenas...not to say she's not a GREAT fighter, just doesn't match my team.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Or you can borrow a friend’s phone, install the game, log in to your account and buy whatever deal you want. And yeah pay your friend back.