Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New game concept idea

Should have alliance battles in a format like arena! Im mcoc they have alliance wars which is same as aq (maps) which i didnt like! Should be allaince vs alliance no maps just arena style where you can challnge as many memebers in the ally as you want for like four shards t3c shards and what not! Something new anyways! Dont copy mcoc aw in this game plz
Tagged:

Comments

• UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited August 2018
    If you are talking about PVP, it will never work in this game. Its not possible
  • TookersTookers Posts: 28
    Its not pvp just like arena! They aint pvp
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well, Alliance Wars would be hard to play on busy schedules, which many of us already have on most of days.
    I think there should be alliance matches, no rewards no nothing, just have competiton with alliance mates in form of raids and arenas. It would be just team fun, and we can play it whenever our schedule permits.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    They could do 2 players dungeons.
  • TookersTookers Posts: 28
    my idea is alliance arena battles arena style and ccan play whenever and how ever many times u want! And as rewards lets say over two day event each arena fight you win u get lets say 5-10 four star shards and over the two days it is in a alliance pool that everyone wins! At end of event! And a set prize for winning team say 250 five star shards or fours! Just a concept on my end here!