Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blaster on path 1.3 AM

I’m thinking of using blaster on path 1.3 to see if he can counter the range mods on the path. Slow them down i mean. Does anyone use him? Is it useful. Thoughts, comments, best bots to use?

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Not a bad idea. You should also consider using a bot that you are comfortable dashing in and close melee attacks. I run 1.3 a lot on Map 3 and find it best to avoid the ranged game altogether.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Blaster can work, I used to use him but he can still get killed quick if you get caught with a special. I think Mirage is probably one of the best due to his heavy, shield, and s1.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Duped Wheeljack is also a great option now too. His shielding can really save you from those catastrophic one-shot heavies and specials from Galvatron, Megatron, and Demotron.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Duped Wheeljack is also a great option now too. His shielding can really save you from those catastrophic one-shot heavies and specials from Galvatron, Megatron, and Demotron.

Everyone’s talking about wj now. I can’t help but feel like he’ll get nerfed further so i chose blaster over him
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I find Shockwave and Soundwave work really well until they die
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Carver wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »

Everyone’s talking about wj now. I can’t help but feel like he’ll get nerfed further so i chose blaster over him

Look at that. I was right. They nerfed wheeljack XD