Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Feature Request: Swopping Sparks

Can we have a feature to swop sparks of the same tier, but different class/ colours? For example if I’m swimming in tech sparks but I desperately want demo and warrior sparks, and I have an alliance mate who is swimming in warrior sparks and needs tech sparks, can we do a swop of the same class sparks? How Kabam can benefit from this - charge a swopping fee of like maybe 10 energon. This would apply more to T1C, T2C, T3C sparks since there are different classes of sparks and not so much on basic and alpha sparks. So like swop a T3C demo for a T3C tech. Players happy and Kabam earns from the swopping fees?

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'd also like to see some kind of spark swapping mechanic introduced, either through spending energon or swapping at a 2:1 cost. I don't think you guys realize how you're actually losing money by hamstringing players with the whole "random" T3C crystals.

There are a lot of players that catch the forging bug and would gladly spend on opening more bot crystals that they can use for forging, but they see no point in buying them since they can't get their bot to the next rank because they lack the correct class sparks.

So until the random T3C spark crystals are no longer the only way to earn whole sparks or you give us more options to earn the sparks and spark essence for the class we want (like Daily Missions and Raid Store), I think an exchange system of some kind is perfectly reasonable.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    For Forge XP, They should introduce Basic and Class specific Forge Programs
    As Awakening Programs have Microchip icon, Sign programs have CD icon. Forge one would have Floppy OR USB icon
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'd also like to say that I'd be very surprised not to see more ways to get T3C's in various forms in the next update.

And yes, I'd like to see some kind of forge program system make it into the game as well.
  • I would also be interested so I can get a T3 Demo Spark sooner because that’s the only requirement left needed for me to Rank Up my 4-Star Galvatron to max rank.
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    an alliance storage of some sort would be great with access granted by the leader/officers to specific players, max 2 at the same time