Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots are recharged after levelling/ranking them up

Normally, bots used in Arena will have their own cool down time. But it seems when you level up the bots they become available again. This is a game breaking bug and might already being exploited by users. I tend to play on a casual basis and just aim fo milestones but this would definitely cause frustration to paying and heavy grinding users.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You can only level and rank your bots so many times before they max out, leveling up does not remove timer it lowers it, ranking up does remove, this is so minuscule it's not game breaking. 16 bots ect yes they could rank them 2 times if they saved all materials ect and got by streak in arena before doing so. If they goto all that trouble and planning then more props to them 5 energon a bot to refresh is much more efficient
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Ok. How about this. I tested it out with screenshots after reading your comment. I have a 3* Rhinox, 48mins left on the counter. I put in 1 75 ORE, no change. I levelled him up. Counter is gone and he is playable in Arena. I beg to differ that this greatly affects Arena mechanics. If not game breaking then it definitely is an unfair advantage.
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    edited May 2017
    Since i cant just remove my post all together (lame btw) I will only contribute the final of my thoughts after re reading Jon's message and yours again.

The whole saving materials thing, needing to actually plan the intended misuse of it out multiple times to not have to use energon, and the fact alone it is only 5 energon to refresh, his point is pretty darn valid. I think you could have made more energon just by playing the game normally at that rate.

Doesn't take away from your observation at all, but I would also have to agree it is somewhat a moot point. Although, if the devs track this topic and make the change due to this, you certainly have made your point.
  • Thanks for pointing this out. We'll take it to the team.

While this might not be "game breaking", it is still an unintended bug, so we will have to take care of it.
  • SprQ1081 wrote: »
    Ok. How about this. I tested it out with screenshots after reading your comment. I have a 3* Rhinox, 48mins left on the counter. I put in 1 75 ORE, no change. I levelled him up. Counter is gone and he is playable in Arena. I beg to differ that this greatly affects Arena mechanics. If not game breaking then it definitely is an unfair advantage.

Advantage? For how long do you think they can keep it up. There aren't that many levels on Bots and the person would have to do it to 3 different bots just to be able to fight in the arena. With the current game status i doubt they are using the ore and gold just to do arenas lmao.
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Sorry, my bad. Did not intend to sensationalize this. Although, as what Mike said it is an "unintended bug". It is not suppose to happen in the first place. Anyways, just contributing to polish the game further.