Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why do we even have a support department?

I asked 6 days ago about Tantrum chips ending early and I got what I thought was a "hold on let me ask" response, then even an update on Monday saying "we're still working on it", then I realize they have yet to actually look at my question and answer it....they have been copying and pasting Monthly achievement emails. I haven't once asked that question....it's like asking someone what they want to eat for dinner and getting "Saturday" as a response, then they walk away.
This seems to happen WAY more times that anything
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    The best support is no support
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    No the best support would actually be an answer to the question that you asked instead of a copy and paste of what they think it's going to be based on the title and subject of the ticket.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    No the best support would actually be an answer to the question that you asked instead of a copy and paste of what they think it's going to be based on the title and subject of the ticket.

Then play a different game cause you're expecting a little too much from kabam.
  • Options
    What exactly do you get from a negative comment like this? Is this the only thing you have to do all day is just find something to argue about on a video game forum?
    See, I posted this I'm hopes of getting a response from someone that had something constructive to say...ie:a moderator thatight she'd light on the subject as to why I get off the wall replies from support...people that are paid to answer emails, instead I get "play another game" from Debbie Downer.
  • Options
    Well chances are you won't be getting an answer from a moderator. And if you do it won't be any time soon. They aren't that active and they are still not that active even after promising that they will do a better job at doing they're job.
  • Options
    I gotta agree with that one
  • Options
    Well I have to say, they reset the price for the Tantrum also... so I did get my tantrum duplicate so Kabam thank you very much and please disregard this post
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    MODs have to be sitting 24x7 in their desk, to resolve every issue in 4-5 days, and listen to every complaint and suggestions
  • Options
    Well, like I said before, although my specific issue wasn't addressed in email, they did solve it so good on them and I really appreciate it. I have to say when they make a mistake they're reeeally good at rectifying it and making right with everyone.
  • Options
    Kabam wants to show us how much they care
  • Options
    They aint blizzard, im 99% confident that their entire customer support and mod team are outsourced.
  • Options
    Hey all!

It looks like the original concern has been addressed, and while frustration is never what we go for, it does happen sometimes. Feedback like this is valuable, as it helps us address what needs to be improved and helps us keeps a finger on the pulse of our community. This thread, however, seems to be getting further and further from anything constructive, so I'm going to close it down before things get out of hand.

In any event, we're glad you got squared away in the end, @DrShotgun. Sorry there were some hiccups along the way!
This discussion has been closed.