Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

You have pleased Me This Time KABAM

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wheeljack wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam for this, means a lot !!!!
    6c58pmizoal6.png
    Nice to see that you have your favourite character as a 4*. Poor @Bumblebee is still waiting for his im guessing.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited August 2018
    I, for one time, did not suffer the bug.
    And I deeply regret it, when I hear some people saying they are receiving their rewards... For the second time..

Nice for them, too bad for me, as I completed the monthly objectives already...

But hey you get 110k for free then you whine for not being victim of a bug? Will u ask for cancer if u see somebody get their insurance?

You are comparing this bug to cancer??
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I, for one time, did not suffer the bug.
    And I deeply regret it, when I hear some people saying they are receiving their rewards... For the second time..

Nice for them, too bad for me, as I completed the monthly objectives already...

But hey you get 110k for free then you whine for not being victim of a bug? Will u ask for cancer if u see somebody get their insurance?

You are comparing this bug to cancer??

Well, tumor if you like, but I've read about the cure of cancer is on its way on Science Magazine.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Wheeljack wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam for this, means a lot !!!!
    6c58pmizoal6.png
    Nice to see that you have your favourite character as a 4*. Poor @Bumblebee is still waiting for his im guessing.
    jmzyeiyfxvii.gif

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Has anybody received the chips? A friend of mine reported to me that his calendar is fixed, but nobody seems to get the 110k yet.

They said within few days. So wait.
  • Options
    Don't call me dumb, @KillMasterC , I'm happy with the 110k, and counter reset.

I just find strange, and somehow unfair, yes, that some will get double rewards (notably up to 15 crystals and half a t3c) doing nothing.
    But that's maybe the compensation for having to fight up to 10 solo and arena again ?
    Then, why giving the 110k to everyone?

PS: for some reason, I don't appreciate your reference to the insurance.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

I just find strange, and somehow unfair, yes, that some will get double rewards (notably up to 15 crystals and half a t3c) doing nothing.
    But that's maybe the compensation for having to fight up to 10 solo and arena again ?

Oh, sorry about that.
  • Options
    IbooIboo Posts: 46
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

I'm pretty sure that the monthly objectives are not reset.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    This is great especially for newer players such as me. Thank you!

It is great, but a bit of advice to newer players like yourself. I know getting the 4* is awesome but really concentrate on the 3*, it will help you progress faster and the rest of the chips you get keep duping the 3*. He can turn into one of your most important bots. Then put the 4* on base defense to maximize gold but don't try and rank him right away save your resources for the 3*.

Just a bit of advice

This is really bad advice. With the resources needed to R4 a 4* bot being easily available (just raid), it’s definitely better to work on that 4*. Maxed forge 3* is only 1800 iirc. R4 4* without forging is easily 2.5k plus.
  • Options
    @Faithz17 No that's good advice. It's faster and requires less resources for a beginner to focus on 3 stars as it would take several weeks possibly months, for a to rank up a 4 star to optimum level
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darn, I was this || close to getting 100k to get my first 4 star before the price reset. Oh well. Can’t complain really....