Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Fix Suggestion

@Kabam Miike it seems highly unlikely that you're going to be able to restore lost objectives and since many people likely already r5'd WJ and/or finished spotlight missions, which makes it impossible to now finish them all again, I'd suggest you just set the entire game communities objectives to complete and give everyone the rewards for the month.

This seems like the most fair and least complicated solution.

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Well nevermind. Not sure when the resolution post happened but okay, hopefully that goes smoothly!
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Well, there's still three week left, kabam can try looking for people who not get their rewards, and send a patch file for game to fix it for each individual. And I guess if 10 Kabam members give 5-6 hours a day into this, they can easily look UPTO at least 100-200 people, I guess Kabam can do it even more quicker, no free rewards to anyone, give people what they deserve and are worthy for.

And as a apology, reset price for 4*WJ after 2/3 days when I'll get mine. :lol: