Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

5 star Wheel Jack?

What is the point of adding 5 star wheel Jack to the raid store it’s impossible to get 1,000,000 Wheel Jack chip.

Comments

• Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Well, you can buy the 300 energon crystal that contain 5* Wheeljack. That is the point.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Welcome, new person...
    I'll give you a slight introduction,, 5* Bots became available just couple month ago with only few bots in initial 5* roaster, and 5* featured bots started last month.
    Many of f2p players who joined game since day one have about just 3-6 5* bots, Unless they pay for bundles,,,,
    So, you really think Kabam wants everyone to get everyone to get 5* featured bots while they very few quantity of other 5*.
    And believe me, as this point of players , 5* has roughly no use except arenas and low level missions, because they are Undupped, they require very high amount of Forge XP for Forge level. And believe me many top tier player get those five star by 100,000k chips or crystals,, because they deserve it for their money spent and time consumed. And I have 3 r5, 15 r4 , 4 5*s , and two t3demo IN inventory... And it really doesn't bother me if can't get 5* featured despite being a Level 54 commander.
    Second, this is a general discussion,,, there is no bugs or other game issues, that's what kabam intended to do.